Hey guys,
Did some digging on the site but couldn't find an answer to whether or not a professional services business has the exit potential to be fastlane. More specifically, can professional service companies be bought and sold for high values like any others?
For example, I'm in law. I focus on an area of law that is relatively easy to automate (still working on it though), scalable and in demand. I'm also focusing heavily on building a brand, not just a firm. But even if I continue down this road and build a very profitable business, is this the type of company that could be bought out (if all goes well - not assuming this is guaranteed)?
I know I'm thinking way ahead of myself here, but after finishing TMF , I wanted to focus all my attention on something with fastlane potential. Because of how restricted the legal profession is, there are certain requirements re who can own/operate law firms and who can or can't charge for certain legal services (may vary by country).
Would love to hear from anyone in the legal (or similar) profession or anyone with related insight.
Happy holidays!
Did some digging on the site but couldn't find an answer to whether or not a professional services business has the exit potential to be fastlane. More specifically, can professional service companies be bought and sold for high values like any others?
For example, I'm in law. I focus on an area of law that is relatively easy to automate (still working on it though), scalable and in demand. I'm also focusing heavily on building a brand, not just a firm. But even if I continue down this road and build a very profitable business, is this the type of company that could be bought out (if all goes well - not assuming this is guaranteed)?
I know I'm thinking way ahead of myself here, but after finishing TMF , I wanted to focus all my attention on something with fastlane potential. Because of how restricted the legal profession is, there are certain requirements re who can own/operate law firms and who can or can't charge for certain legal services (may vary by country).
Would love to hear from anyone in the legal (or similar) profession or anyone with related insight.
Happy holidays!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
