The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Pro Bodybuilder working for free

Michael W.

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
66%
Mar 2, 2009
Ok City, OK
a friend of me gained about 50kg in a few years without any steroids. He went to the gym about almost every day, on some days twice. Got up at 3am to eat, to reach the amount of calories he needed to eat every day. I know for sure that he didn't use any drugs, it took him 2-3 years.

Guess what people ask him on a regular basis "you on steroids right?"

Sounds horrible. Probably should've taken the gear.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Sheps

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
175%
Oct 10, 2015
UK
Ever seen a modern movie? Like any movie at all. Most actors these days change their bodies to look a certain way for that role.

They do it in a couple months, not years.

It is mindset and dedication. If you have a poor attitude of course it won't work. If keeping a roof over your head means looking a certain way in 2 months, you have a ton of motivation (in the case of actors).

Same goes for most things if life. If you say that it can not be done then you are 100% correct, you never will be able to do it.

Are you joking? They are getting paid enormous sums, to train with the best in the business all day everyday and have a dietplan made specifically for them. Every time.

The average joe won't get that. It's tantamount to when Trump says "i started with a small loan of $1 million from my father" but continuing on to say "so really anyonecan do it if they're dedicated".

It's. A. Lie.

That is not to diminish the incredible transformations out there or even Trumps success. But it's not reasonable to compare Hugh Jackman or The Rock to a regular guy working 9-5 starting out om the path.

Last edited:

GPM

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
376%
Oct 25, 2012
Canada
Fred - Sorry for the poop show this thread has become!

You guys are all hilarious! When MJ was driving limo and working all those crappy jobs it is a good thing he said to himself "I can never do anything else, because I don't have 40 hours a day and I don't have tons of schooling to make something better of myself"

Oh wait. He didn't make any excuses. He just did what needed to be done.

McFirewavesJr

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
263%
Sep 27, 2015
Las Vegas, NV
@Fred Chevry welcome to the forum. Looks like you've caused quite a stir already :D

I have a quick question for you if you don't mind.

Do you have any advice on healthy snacking?
I seem to be a bit of a ‘grazer’, needing something often between meals.

I try to go with a banana or nuts, though more often than not I’ll grab a muffin or a ‘breakfast bar’. Mid afternoon is the worst at work, especially if I’m bored and the vending machines are in sight. Also probably drink too much tea and coffee.

Appreciate the advice, let me know if I can offer you some help with anything!
I'd like to answer your question with a quote:

“Alice came to a fork in the road. ‘Which road do I take?’ she asked. ‘Where do you want to go?’ responded the Cheshire Cat. ‘I don’t know,’ Alice answered. ‘Then,’ said the Cat, ‘it doesn’t matter.”

― Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland

Sent from my LG-D852G using Tapatalk

croman

not a humanoid(wage-slave)
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
170%
Aug 23, 2013
Steel Town Canada
Not pointing the finger at OP.....

just pointing out:

"biggest side effect of steroids is it makes you a liar".....in other words denying that you are on them or ever take them.

I myself have dabbled in testosterone use. Not going to deny this. Moderation is key.

Whats MOST DECEIVING about these guys(not accussing OP.lol) that compete in natural bodybuilding competition is this:

THEY ARE ALL ON STEROIDS. ANY OF THEM WHO ACTUALLY PLACE IN THESE EVENTS...and pretty much all competitors in general. F-A-C-T....

If OP will deny this to the common man here then i say he is full of shit and not truthful.

These natural bodybuilders come into the competition clean. Clean is passing the drug test during comp. Yet they take short ester compounds both injectables and oral up until a few weeks of the competition. They strategically take these compounds and make sure they clear the system before said test.

So leading up to contest and during off season they all juice to bulk and to cut.

People in the know understand this farce.

Just thought i would give a little crash course on the world of "Natural" bodybuilders......

These athletes suffer this great side effect of steroids.....the great lie.

Sorry for slight derail.....

But people need to understand all facets of life and how this facet really works....

sorry....Carry on...lol

McFirewavesJr

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
263%
Sep 27, 2015
Las Vegas, NV
Not pointing the finger at OP.....

just pointing out:

"biggest side effect of steroids is it makes you a liar".....in other words denying that you are on them or ever take them.

I myself have dabbled in testosterone use. Not going to deny this. Moderation is key.

Whats MOST DECEIVING about these guys(not accussing OP.lol) that compete in natural bodybuilding competition is this:

THEY ARE ALL ON STEROIDS. ANY OF THEM WHO ACTUALLY PLACE IN THESE EVENTS...and pretty much all competitors in general. F-A-C-T....

If OP will deny this to the common man here then i say he is full of shit and not truthful.

These natural bodybuilders come into the competition clean. Clean is passing the drug test during comp. Yet they take short ester compounds both injectables and oral up until a few weeks of the competition. They strategically take these compounds and make sure they clear the system before said test.

So leading up to contest and during off season they all juice to bulk and to cut.

People in the know understand this farce.

Just thought i would give a little crash course on the world of "Natural" bodybuilders......

These athletes suffer this great side effect of steroids.....the great lie.

Sorry for slight derail.....

But people need to understand all facets of life and how this facet really works....

sorry....Carry on...lol
I also believe you are giving advice to people while you should be taking notes. Don't come here and pollute my place while I'm genuinely helping people.

croman

not a humanoid(wage-slave)
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
170%
Aug 23, 2013
Steel Town Canada
hmm...

As you can see i did not attack you personally and ask you for your personal situation, your truth.

I am commenting on this specific industry/culture.

can you comment to the validity of my claims though? Is this truth or not....

What is your knowledge of my claims? You are deeply embedded in this natural bodybuilding. Will you shed some honesty on this? No need to avoid it or get defensive.

Im sure many would like to know if what i am saying is accurate or not. We all like to be well informed with accuracy.

thanks in advance

Croman

Last edited:

McFirewavesJr

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
263%
Sep 27, 2015
Las Vegas, NV
hmm...

can you comment to the validity of my claims though? Is this truth or not....

What is your knowledge of my claims? You are deeply embedded in this natural bodybuilding. Will you shed some honesty on this? No need to avoid it or get defensive.

Im sure many would like to know if what i am saying is accurate or not.

thanks in advance

Croman
I wouldn't mind in a bodybuilding or Fitness forum (Note that I avoid those like plague and so should you unless you want to spend time being told what to do and what not to do by people with little experience and the worst slow lane mindset I ever seen.), but I came here to discuss business and offer my help.

If you'd like me to shed light on the situation you seem to care about, I'd be happy to do so, but not here.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
I'm going to start banning people from this thread.

This is the guy's introduction to the forum, not a thread to convince you of some bodybuilding/physique strategy.

NickS

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
68%
Aug 23, 2015
Like many other young men I have been busting my a$$ in the gym, and I've gained about 25kg of mass since I started (which includes weight from some natural growth!)

My only problem really is eating enough calories. I've been a small eater all my life, I'm never really hungry and I'm instantly full.

What would you recommend a guy like me does? I've pretty much tried everything, IIFYM, eating more often, gallon of milk,... I just physically can't eat.

McFirewavesJr

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
263%
Sep 27, 2015
Las Vegas, NV
Like many other young men I have been busting my a$$ in the gym, and I've gained about 25kg of mass since I started (which includes weight from some natural growth!)

My only problem really is eating enough calories. I've been a small eater all my life, I'm never really hungry and I'm instantly full.

What would you recommend a guy like me does? I've pretty much tried everything, IIFYM, eating more often, gallon of milk,... I just physically can't eat.
1)make sure your diet is on point
2)integrate carbs in liquid form. (dextrose, maltodextrine, glucose, etc.)

Let me know of you don't fully understand what I just wrote

ddall

continuous self-improvement
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
402%
Dec 5, 2013
Toronto, ON
Welcome to the forum Fred. I look forward to learning about your business ventures.

-----------
Below is addressed to readers of the thread and not OP. I am trying to shed some light on the dissenting viewpoint and really go slightly off topic into the fitness world in general. (Again, I am not calling out OP whatsoever, I know nothing about him, his physique looks naturally attainable for genetically gifted individuals. Below is not addressed at OP in anyway, to reiterate)

The reality is as follows: Anyone who has spent considerable time in the fitness world, be it through forums, competitions, with other bodybuilders, gyms, etc., has likely come away highly skeptical and jaded, especially of those professing 'natty' (again I am not calling out OP, simply attempting to explain the negative sentiment). Why? Because it is mostly smoke and mirrors designed to sell a dream, to sell authority, to gain esteem, acquire attention, satiate vanity, but mostly to make money. It is an industry founded on illusion, of promises that seem realistically attainable but pending exceptional genetics, is considerably more difficult to attain than prescribed. It has not changed since the 40's.

The 'fitness' industry thrives on selling supplements, the new 'ultra scientifically proven prison spartan warrior shredz max secret routine the government and bodybuilders don't want you to know' ebook, membership site, shaker bottle, gym bag, diet tea etc., etc.

It has always done so, presently does so, and will continue to do so by claiming the body of your dreams is attainable through these 3 easy steps.

Bodybuilders and fitness models claim natty as most of the aspiring public does not wish to take PED's. It is their secret routine, unique formula, or special *brand name* supplements that granted them (the bodybuilder or fitness guru) this edge (everyone wants an edge and a shortcut, but not everyone wants to take a PED). It will never simply be "steroids, diet, sleep and exercise". Most people do not seek the proportions of a bodybuilder, and the logic is usually thus "hmmm he's huge and shredded to the bone, I only want to get like half that, so it must be possible for me, especially if I follow his or her routine, diet plan etc".

The industry, is one giant inside joke on the public. Really. The vast, vast majority (just like in the olympics, professional sports, mma) etc are using PED's (beyond supplements) in one form or another to maintain their livelihood and image. All natural show testing is easily duped.

All of this is akin to those who are familiar with present online marketing tactics (see Trust Me I'm Lying - Ryan Holiday) and come across promises online of this or that benefit and simply roll their eyes knowing what is really going on. Most of us here know that the " 'flash sale, today only', or 50% off MSRP special, #1 Rated, etc., is marketing hype. However, much of the lesser informed public are susceptible to believing that it is their lucky day, or the claims are unequivocally genuine and true. Trip wires, lead magnets, we spot them. The public however more often than not does not see the funnel they are being led down. We see a 'made for adsense' or amazon affiliate review site and instantly note it's purpose. An affiliate link here in that innocent blog post review, ya we catch that and see what's really up, but most do not. Some may even comment in the comments section attacking a dissenter who is trying to call out the sham

The skepticism displayed here in this thread about the fitness industry is no different. It is about knowing what is really going on and cynically rolling your eyes at the lack of skeptics and eager believers (I will again clarify this is not about OP, I am commenting on the cynicism by some here about the industry in general) It is seeing a hundred Lance Armstrongs (recall the rabid, blind defenders of this man, while those in the know repeatedly cried foul, only to be silenced as cry babies, poor sports and losers) claiming this or that was achieved without PED's (again, because most don't want to take them and hunger for confirmation it is possible naturally) but the truth is otherwise.

That is why it is difficult for those who have seen behind the curtain to refrain from commenting on the matter. They are just so skeptical about all exceptional natty claims (and yes, they may be very wrong and doing a disservice to the individual(s) in question).

None of this is of course to discount the incredible effort or work of bodybuilders and fitness pro's. Some of them are literally chemists, with highly regimented lives that revolve around incredibly strict diet, sleep and workout routines, with limited socializing. Credit must absolutely be given to the intense energy, commitment and study of their craft that is required to reach the top.

DrJake

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
185%
Jun 21, 2014
Shreveport, Lousiana
For the more intermediate-advanced guys here, what's your opinion on the standard five-day BB split? Always heard it was shit, so I've avoided it.

Do you think there's a sweetspot between volume and frequency? Or is it all goal-dependent? And if it is, is the 5-day split good for anything?

D

DeletedUser396

Ever seen a modern movie? Like any movie at all. Most actors these days change their bodies to look a certain way for that role.

They do it in a couple months, not years.

It is mindset and dedication. If you have a poor attitude of course it won't work. If keeping a roof over your head means looking a certain way in 2 months, you have a ton of motivation (in the case of actors).

Same goes for most things if life. If you say that it can not be done then you are 100% correct, you never will be able to do it.
Mindset, dedication and chemical help.

Gaining muscle naturally is a very slow process. If you're totally untrained and start weight training and eating well you'll quickly see some changes, but after that you'll just have to be very patient.

McFirewavesJr

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
263%
Sep 27, 2015
Las Vegas, NV
Welcome to the forum Fred. I look forward to learning about your business ventures.

-----------
Below is addressed to readers of the thread and not OP. I am trying to shed some light on the dissenting viewpoint and really go slightly off topic into the fitness world in general. (Again, I am not calling out OP whatsoever, I know nothing about him, his physique looks naturally attainable for genetically gifted individuals. Below is not addressed at OP in anyway, to reiterate)

The reality is as follows: Anyone who has spent considerable time in the fitness world, be it through forums, competitions, with other bodybuilders, gyms, etc., has likely come away highly skeptical and jaded, especially of those professing 'natty' (again I am not calling out OP, simply attempting to explain the negative sentiment). Why? Because it is mostly smoke and mirrors designed to sell a dream, to sell authority, to gain esteem, acquire attention, satiate vanity, but mostly to make money. It is an industry founded on illusion, of promises that seem realistically attainable but pending exceptional genetics, is considerably more difficult to attain than prescribed. It has not changed since the 40's.

The 'fitness' industry thrives on selling supplements, the new 'ultra scientifically proven prison spartan warrior shredz max secret routine the government and bodybuilders don't want you to know' ebook, membership site, shaker bottle, gym bag, diet tea etc., etc.

It has always done so, presently does so, and will continue to do so by claiming the body of your dreams is attainable through these 3 easy steps.

Bodybuilders and fitness models claim natty as most of the aspiring public does not wish to take PED's. It is their secret routine, unique formula, or special *brand name* supplements that granted them (the bodybuilder or fitness guru) this edge (everyone wants an edge and a shortcut, but not everyone wants to take a PED). It will never simply be "steroids, diet, sleep and exercise". Most people do not seek the proportions of a bodybuilder, and the logic is usually thus "hmmm he's huge and shredded to the bone, I only want to get like half that, so it must be possible for me, especially if I follow his or her routine, diet plan etc".

The industry, is one giant inside joke on the public. Really. The vast, vast majority (just like in the olympics, professional sports, mma) etc are using PED's (beyond supplements) in one form or another to maintain their livelihood and image. All natural show testing is easily duped.

All of this is akin to those who are familiar with present online marketing tactics (see Trust Me I'm Lying - Ryan Holiday) and come across promises online of this or that benefit and simply roll their eyes knowing what is really going on. Most of us here know that the " 'flash sale, today only', or 50% off MSRP special, #1 Rated, etc., is marketing hype. However, much of the lesser informed public are susceptible to believing that it is their lucky day, or the claims are unequivocally genuine and true. Trip wires, lead magnets, we spot them. The public however more often than not does not see the funnel they are being led down. We see a 'made for adsense' or amazon affiliate review site and instantly note it's purpose. An affiliate link here in that innocent blog post review, ya we catch that and see what's really up, but most do not. Some may even comment in the comments section attacking a dissenter who is trying to call out the sham

The skepticism displayed here in this thread about the fitness industry is no different. It is about knowing what is really going on and cynically rolling your eyes at the lack of skeptics and eager believers (I will again clarify this is not about OP, I am commenting on the cynicism by some here about the industry in general) It is seeing a hundred Lance Armstrongs (recall the rabid, blind defenders of this man, while those in the know repeatedly cried foul, only to be silenced as cry babies, poor sports and losers) claiming this or that was achieved without PED's (again, because most don't want to take them and hunger for confirmation it is possible naturally) but the truth is otherwise.

That is why it is difficult for those who have seen behind the curtain to refrain from commenting on the matter. They are just so skeptical about all exceptional natty claims (and yes, they may be very wrong and doing a disservice to the individual(s) in question).

None of this is of course to discount the incredible effort or work of bodybuilders and fitness pro's. Some of them are literally chemists, with highly regimented lives that revolve around incredibly strict diet, sleep and workout routines, with limited socializing. Credit must absolutely be given to the intense energy, commitment and study of their craft that is required to reach the top.
Awesome post! I could talk in length about it, but I agree with pretty much everything you said. You omitted the bright side of Fitness though!

LouieLouie

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
268%
May 30, 2014
Fort Collins Colorado
I'm genuinely helping people.
Welcome here Fred, glad to see people interested in helping others!!

I got a specific question I have not been able to get answered..... Maybe you can help?

Why does lifting weights put me in a negative state of mind "usually lasts for a few days" while running puts me in a positive state of mind?

Background to question.
I took up daily running about 8 months ago. I run 4mi a day 7 days a week, with a few exceptions
This is the single best thing I do to keep me at the top of the mental game of building my company.
HOWEVER
What I don't like is I have lost muscle. A LOT OF MUSCLE
The numbers below are accurate they are from a before and after, Dexa scan
I lost 30 lbs of body weight
But only 4lbs of body fat.
Extrapolating from that; I am assuming I lost 26 lbs of muscle. "Or what else could it be?"

I don't like those numbers!
I want to continue to loose body fat and maintain muscle.
So I understand I need to do strength training to accomplish this.

Problem:
I when I work out at the gym, "free weights", it leaves me in a negative "sour" state of mind for a few days after the workout.

With my primary goal being peak mental performance And maintaining a strong body....

I am asking why does this happen?
And
How can I train differently to maintain my strength AND keep the peak mental state I get from running?

I look forward to your insight!

NickS

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
68%
Aug 23, 2015
1)make sure your diet is on point
2)integrate carbs in liquid form. (dextrose, maltodextrine, glucose, etc.)

Let me know of you don't fully understand what I just wrote

Thanks for the reply.

Is it really smart to basically drink sugar?

Iwokeup

Aut viam invenium aut faciam
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
283%
May 23, 2014
The East Coast
I also believe you are giving advice to people while you should be taking notes. Don't come here and pollute my place while I'm genuinely helping people.

NM

Last edited:

McFirewavesJr

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
263%
Sep 27, 2015
Las Vegas, NV
damn what's wrong with everyone on this thread.

Dude was just introducing himself...
It's normal. Physical fitness is directly linked to ego, self confidence & and success for the average person. It is a very emotional topic, just like wealth.

To prove my point, spend an hour on a calligraphy forum, then the following hour on a fitness forum. Only In one of them (guess which one) you will see rage, joy, hate, fun, personal attacks, inspiration & ego.

Once you get in that 1%, there's no hate anymore, it's just science and passion, because you are in control. Someone who's emotional about fitness is to me a dead giveaway that he/she has not mastered it yet.

LouieLouie

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
268%
May 30, 2014
Fort Collins Colorado
Guess Ill unfollow this thread,
Hoped I would get expert advice but......looks like it is a back and forth thread.....

McFirewavesJr

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
263%
Sep 27, 2015
Las Vegas, NV
Guess Ill unfollow this thread,
Hoped I would get expert advice but......looks like it is a back and forth thread.....
Maybe I missed your post buddy. What is your question? Many people in boxed me, I invite you to do so as well. In can't really summarize everything I know about fitness on this thread.

LouieLouie

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
268%
May 30, 2014
Fort Collins Colorado
Maybe I missed your post buddy. What is your question? Many people in boxed me, I invite you to do so as well. In can't really summarize everything I know about fitness on this thread.

Ok Ill PM you

jon.a

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
329%
Sep 29, 2012
Near San Diego
Once you get in that 1%, there's no hate anymore, it's just science and passion, because you are in control. Someone who's emotional about fitness is to me a dead giveaway that he/she has not mastered it yet.
Very true about many things in life.

Five Star

Dean
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
170%
Aug 5, 2014
Northern Ireland
I'd like to answer your question with a quote:

“Alice came to a fork in the road. ‘Which road do I take?’ she asked. ‘Where do you want to go?’ responded the Cheshire Cat. ‘I don’t know,’ Alice answered. ‘Then,’ said the Cat, ‘it doesn’t matter.”

― Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland

I'm simply trying to eat a little healthier and cut out some junk food for now....

I like the quote though btw. Very relevant to a lot of things...

Last edited:

Achilles

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
59%
Oct 2, 2014
Hey whatsup Fred. Im a fellow lifter myself. My weak area right now is shoulder development. Id like to get more of the width look and more separation up top. Is it strictly a matter of getting stronger on dumbbell press and lateral raises? Should i keep reps less than 8 and work on strength?

Five Star

Dean
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
170%
Aug 5, 2014
Northern Ireland
So can you tell us a bit about starting your business and how long it's been going? Any interesting insights?

I'm sure folk on here would like to hear....

McFirewavesJr

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
263%
Sep 27, 2015
Las Vegas, NV
Hey whatsup Fred. Im a fellow lifter myself. My weak area right now is shoulder development. Id like to get more of the width look and more separation up top. Is it strictly a matter of getting stronger on dumbbell press and lateral raises? Should i keep reps less than 8 and work on strength?
uploadfromtaptalk1447371464467.jpg

My delts are cursed, I never achieved soreness in my shoulders, but I refused to accept that they would look weak forever. I tried everything. Heavier, lighter, hiit, dropsets, superset, triple, down the racks, pyramids, reverse pyramids, Barbell, cable, kettle bells, dumbbells, bands, tempo, etc. Name it, I tried it.

On day I decided to do the exact same workout 2 days I a row and it just worked. I finally understood that I couldn't beat my delts enough in a single training. I generally upped the volume by doing shoulders a minimum of 3x per week and always do two days in a row. I also tried 2 delts workouts the same day, but it wasn't as efficient.

I summary: think outside the box & break conventions. Experimenting is a big part of a fitness journey.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...