• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Trading Life for a Weekend?
    Build a Business, Build a Life.
    Unleash the Dream.

Become an UNSCRIPTED™Entrepreneur.

UNSCRIPTED™ Entrepreneurship is an entrepreneurial business strategy that unleashes dreams, frees time, and explodes your incomes—but more importantly, it changes your life forever. Make no mistake; this isn’t something you “try”— this is something you live.

FREE Download (Unscripted) FREE Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

FORUM SEARCH

Need answers about entrepreneurship? Search FIRST! More than likely your entrepreneurial topic has already been discussed.
Powered by Google Site Search.

Meetup Pre or Post Summit Activities

Discussion in 'Networking, Socializing, Meet-Ups' started by SteveO, Nov 9, 2017.

1. SteveO

SteveO Legendary Contributor FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $75,393
    For starters, Golf.

My course is about 2.5 hours from Scottsdale. @Get Right and I are interested in playing a round.

Who else might be interested?

Eskil, Greg Rutkowski, SYK and 7 others like this.
  2. C-Jay

C-Jay Audeamus Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $1,603
    How fussy are you about skill level? It would be my first time out in ~5 months by then, and I only play 5 or 6 times a year as it is.

That said, I'm in town as of the Monday evening and am definitely open for suggestions from anyone!

AllenCrawley likes this.
  3. SteveO

SteveO Legendary Contributor FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $75,393
    It is our busiest time of the year. What kind of score would you be expecting? Willingness to pick up on a triple would keep us moving along. My wife shoots in the seventies/low eighties. I have learned to live with that.

Greg Rutkowski, Kingmaker and Scot like this.
  4. C-Jay

C-Jay Audeamus Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $1,603
    Probably a bit out of my league for the first round of the year/playing with different clubs - thanks for the reply though!

5. MTF

MTF Never give up Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR

Rep Bank:
    $51,638
    I'm down for pretty much everything. I've never played golf so I won't be able to play with you but I'd love to hang out.

Scot, SteveO and sam9530130 like this.
  6. MiguelHammond10

MiguelHammond10 Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED

Rep Bank:
    $298
    I love Golf, I go to Gold park to watch their games ,I play golf game online a lot but i have never play golf before, I think is time to start.

SteveO likes this.
  7. UnrealCreative

UnrealCreative 'Pre-Revenue' Unicorn Hunter Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $670
    @SteveO Any thoughts on Camelback Mountain?

Had a friend recommend it and said Echo Canyon was a great hike.

20161204_141740.jpg

8. SteveO

Rep Bank:
    $75,393
    Anyone in Phoenix will tell you that is a great hike. Go early for the parking.

Greg Rutkowski likes this.
  9. Get Right

Get Right Platinum Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $20,778
    Do you think Thursday a.m. would work? Setting up plane tickets.

Greg Rutkowski and SteveO like this.
  10. Get Right

Get Right Platinum Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $20,778
    Who wants to go to the Jason Derulo Concert Saturday night (Feb 17th)? If there is interest I will try to get us a group deal. Rack rate is $115-ish/each

@StompingAcorns

11. StompingAcorns

StompingAcorns Bronze Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $2,055
    I'm in!

Get Right likes this.
  12. jimmeboy

jimmeboy New Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER

Rep Bank:
    $127
    I'd be interested in doing a desert ATV/UTV tour or something similar on the 15th.

Any recommendations?

13. SteveO

Rep Bank:
    $75,393
    I missed this post. Early Thursday morning would be good. Are you flying into Phoenix?

14. Water

Water Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED

Rep Bank:
    $246
    I might be interested in golf. Even though I've never played it before, it would be nice to meet and hang out.

Anyone else got any activities planned before or after the summit?

Setting up plane tickets atm. Never been to America before so I'd like to make the most out of it.

15. MTF

MTF Never give up Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR

Rep Bank:
    $51,638
    I'll be in the Phoenix area for sure between February 13 and February 18 and then will probably go explore Arizona, Nevada and California until March 5. When will you be there?

16. Water

Water Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED

Rep Bank:
    $246
    I'll arrive in Phoenix on either February 13 or 14 evening. Haven't decided what day to leave yet as I wanna explore around for a bit. Will shoot you a PM to see what's up.

17. C-Jay

Rep Bank:
    $1,603
    I'm game to do this with you.

I'm in town as of the evening of the 12th. I'm up for drinks/anything if others are also around. I'm also really good at bar trivia, in case there's any other nerds out there.

becks22 likes this.
  18. MTF

Rep Bank:
    $51,638
    I'm interested in this as well and @Water, too. 15th sounds good for me.

@Red's husband is offering ATV tours so we can book it for the 15th depending on how many people he can take.

A question for locals: what's the best least crowded hiking trail around the area?

Greg Rutkowski and Water like this.
  19. Greg Rutkowski

Greg Rutkowski Act, Assess, Adjust Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $11,025
    I'm in too. We don't get in until 11:00 AM on Thursday so hopefully I can book something with them early afternoon.

Water likes this.
  20. SteveO

Rep Bank:
    $75,393
    What difficulty level are you looking for and how much time do you want to spend.

There are soooooo many that this would be difficult to answer. I could probably list over 100 spots. Sedona is stunning with many hiking trails. There are a lot of hikes down in the desert also. Weekday hikes are usually not crowded. I like the Superstitions. They are fairly close by and very nice.

Prescott is a little over an hour away from Scottsdale. I once hiked a circle out in the Bradshaw mountains. Not sure of the mileage but it took around 10 hours. Elevation from 5200' to about 8000'. Mostly pine forest but some "scrub" and spruce. Only saw 2 people the entire time and one was a miner working out of the back of a VW van.

@AllenCrawley is an avid hiker in the area.

21. Red

Red danger zone Read Millionaire Fastlane FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $17,384
    Right now he can only take one at a time (2-seater, Yamaha YXZ1000R) plus you'd have to get yourself up to our home. I'm not sure it's that feasible for a group but if you *really* want to see the desert, DM me & we can probably make it work.

22. MTF

Rep Bank:
    $51,638
    A few hours both ways would be fine. Difficulty up to moderate. Superstition Mountains look great!

Water and Greg Rutkowski like this.
  23. Raoul Duke

Raoul Duke The Horrendous Space Kablooie Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $28,743
    I would be down for some hiking action. I'm also looking at going to the Arizona vs Montreal game. Never been to a hockey game. Wouldn't mind visiting Pangaea Land of the Dinosaurs. My flight arrives, Thursday 15th at 5:20pm.

Greg Rutkowski and MTF like this.
  24. C-Jay

Rep Bank:
    $1,603
    This is probably not the game you want to be your first. Two of the worst teams in the league in the lowest attendance arena in the league = super boring.

Raoul Duke likes this.
  25. Raoul Duke

Raoul Duke The Horrendous Space Kablooie Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $28,743
    That's what I kinda of figured. Oh well. lol