- Joined
- Aug 4, 2016
- Messages
- 80
Rep Bank
$455
$455
User Power: 150%
I'm looking for software/solutions to a problem that i've got regarding organizing my business. Structurally or via software, I suppose i'm trying to fast-lane my business.
Here's a basic understanding of my b2c lead-to-sale process.
Scenario 1) Quoted Installations (e.g. 4 new radiators need installing)
- I receive call. Plumber needed for a quotation (e.g. 4 new radiators need replacing)
- I call round all of our plumbers to find a match who can attend, get a time and ring the customer back with a
confirmation time
- Plumber agrees to time and date, quotes the customer, tells me a price/cost of job
- I email the customer with an estimate
- Customer confirms, I confirm with my plumber and send them down at an appropriate date
- Job goes well, customer pays via payment terminal/PayPal online invoice
- My plumber invoices me, I pay him. Job done.
Scenario 2) 24/7 Emergency Call Outs
- Customer calls us, needing an emergency plumber straight away (30-90 min arrival times are expected)
- I call round my plumbers to check which plumbers can attend/set off straight away
- Plumber gets there on time, does the job at the agreed hourly rate (confirmed rate on phone call)
- Plumber finishes, gets paid (payment terminal) - i pay the plumber the agree hourly rate via bank transfer.
My business is bringing me profit, but i'm literally holding the operation together and working shitloads of hours (that are better spend on b2b outreach/contracts).
Is there a known way to automate my system, to a point where all I'm doing is taking the inbound calls?
Here's a basic understanding of my b2c lead-to-sale process.
Scenario 1) Quoted Installations (e.g. 4 new radiators need installing)
- I receive call. Plumber needed for a quotation (e.g. 4 new radiators need replacing)
- I call round all of our plumbers to find a match who can attend, get a time and ring the customer back with a
confirmation time
- Plumber agrees to time and date, quotes the customer, tells me a price/cost of job
- I email the customer with an estimate
- Customer confirms, I confirm with my plumber and send them down at an appropriate date
- Job goes well, customer pays via payment terminal/PayPal online invoice
- My plumber invoices me, I pay him. Job done.
Scenario 2) 24/7 Emergency Call Outs
- Customer calls us, needing an emergency plumber straight away (30-90 min arrival times are expected)
- I call round my plumbers to check which plumbers can attend/set off straight away
- Plumber gets there on time, does the job at the agreed hourly rate (confirmed rate on phone call)
- Plumber finishes, gets paid (payment terminal) - i pay the plumber the agree hourly rate via bank transfer.
My business is bringing me profit, but i'm literally holding the operation together and working shitloads of hours (that are better spend on b2b outreach/contracts).
Is there a known way to automate my system, to a point where all I'm doing is taking the inbound calls?
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
