gilbert.lee
New Contributor
- Joined
- Feb 20, 2022
- Messages
- 5
Rep Bank
$40
$40
User Power: 80%
Hi guys! I am Gilbert Lee, living in south korea. Before start, please forgive my poor english. I'm in high school 2nd grade and my life was changed when I read 'the millionaire fastlane '. I determined to be a entrepreneur like MJ DeMarco.
Then, I am agonizing keep study hard to go good college is worth. Korea high school is very hard different from us. I studied very very hard when i was wanted to be a doctor, because I really wanted to be a doctor and the only way to become doctor is go to medical school. But since I "changed", I'm having curiousity about value of going good college with paying my pain during high school. The reason why I should go good college is challenging my self and make more personal connection with good people. But I think this reasons don't motivating me. I am so confusing. Is it okay to "don't pay attention to study"? I want to start business now. Is it okay?
Please help me
Then, I am agonizing keep study hard to go good college is worth. Korea high school is very hard different from us. I studied very very hard when i was wanted to be a doctor, because I really wanted to be a doctor and the only way to become doctor is go to medical school. But since I "changed", I'm having curiousity about value of going good college with paying my pain during high school. The reason why I should go good college is challenging my self and make more personal connection with good people. But I think this reasons don't motivating me. I am so confusing. Is it okay to "don't pay attention to study"? I want to start business now. Is it okay?
Please help me
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
