The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Plant-Based Opportunities / Vegan Business Opportunities

wanttogofaster

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
71%
Sep 2, 2019
Hi guys, just a quick question. I would really like to start a vegan cheese business in 2023 in Uk (I live in London), but with a different taste (lots of vegan cheese have the same taste). I am Italian and I was thinking to add in the market some Italian Cheese (but in the vegan option obviously). My question is: Do you think is too saturated? Is it worth to start a vegan cheese business in 2023?
If it tastes better and it is healthier than the current alternatives, I would say there is... I love cheese, and have (sadly) almost completely stopped eating it because the vegan alternatives we can get are horrible nutrition wise.

For reference, I keep getting high cholesterol after almost 2 years as a vegan, and I've narrowed it down to the cheese.

(My wife says I'm always stressed out, which apparently can increase cholesterol levels, but I don't know how to control that part, it is easier to control what I put in my mouth :)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Tuveri95

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
29%
Oct 26, 2020
If it tastes better and it is healthier than the current alternatives, I would say there is... I love cheese, and have (sadly) almost completely stopped eating it because the vegan alternatives we can get are horrible nutrition wise.

For reference, I keep getting high cholesterol after almost 2 years as a vegan, and I've narrowed it down to the cheese.

(My wife says I'm always stressed out, which apparently can increase cholesterol levels, but I don't know how to control that part, it is easier to control what I put in my mouth :)
Thanks for your reply!

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Hi guys, just a quick question. I would really like to start a vegan cheese business in 2023 in Uk (I live in London), but with a different taste (lots of vegan cheese have the same taste). I am Italian and I was thinking to add in the market some Italian Cheese (but in the vegan option obviously). My question is: Do you think is too saturated? Is it worth to start a vegan cheese business in 2023?

No, the market is not saturated. And my wife has no problem making various vegan cheeses that have different flavors, from mozzarella, to smoked gouda, to pepper jack. Any chef worth their muster should have no issue creating a line of seasoned varieties.

Tuveri95

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
29%
Oct 26, 2020
No, the market is not saturated. And my wife has no problem making various vegan cheeses that have different flavors, from mozzarella, to smoked gouda, to pepper jack. Any chef worth their muster should have no issue creating a line of seasoned varieties.

Thank you very much for your reply MJ.

parabolic

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
134%
Aug 7, 2021
Gilbert, AZ

Agree with what MJ is saying.

I have experience in delivery and sales (both wholesale and retail) of vegan cheese and can confirm that quality and brand image are what matter the most. Market saturation is somewhat irrelevant if your product is the best - or more importantly, you can convince customers that it is.

kendamakid

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
114%
Apr 14, 2018
USA
@AndrewNC -- I edited the title of this thread as it looks like it belongs in the Health forum as a discussion on Veganism when in fact, it's touching on the opportunities provided by the philosophy.

Reading through the thread gives me the impression that the majority of opportunities and focus of those diving into the space are in the realm of nutrition/food products. Veganism also supports non animal based products outside of nutrition but the market doesn't seem to have turned toward this side of the equation yet.

Are the non animal based non nutrition products where the market is less saturated lies?

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.