LadySabanna
New Contributor
- Joined
- Dec 5, 2019
- Messages
- 3
Rep Bank
$125
$125
User Power: 33%
Hello Fastlane Forum,
Glad to be here. I joined the site a few days ago and have been silently browsing. I’ve finally decided to introduce myself after rehearsing in my head what exactly it is I want to say. I’m 24, and suddenly I realize the important of money and decided to hop on the fastlane before its too late. Better late than never I suppose? Regarding my title, I have many ideas but I feel as though the market of ideas is so saturated that I feel as though I don’t stand a chance. Now I know that isn’t the mindset to have which is why I still tend to find the good in every situation despite the dark cloud that looms in the back of my mind. As of now I am doing research on personal finance and gaining knowledge on investing. I’m also in the works of learning some programming (i.e Python) as a foundation to somehow turn it into a side hustle. Anywho there is ALOT I need to learn and I’m not sure if I have enough time but I’ll do what I can. Thanks for having me.
Glad to be here. I joined the site a few days ago and have been silently browsing. I’ve finally decided to introduce myself after rehearsing in my head what exactly it is I want to say. I’m 24, and suddenly I realize the important of money and decided to hop on the fastlane before its too late. Better late than never I suppose? Regarding my title, I have many ideas but I feel as though the market of ideas is so saturated that I feel as though I don’t stand a chance. Now I know that isn’t the mindset to have which is why I still tend to find the good in every situation despite the dark cloud that looms in the back of my mind. As of now I am doing research on personal finance and gaining knowledge on investing. I’m also in the works of learning some programming (i.e Python) as a foundation to somehow turn it into a side hustle. Anywho there is ALOT I need to learn and I’m not sure if I have enough time but I’ll do what I can. Thanks for having me.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
