What's new

Authentic Here. Hello.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Authentic

New Contributor
Joined
Jul 21, 2018
Messages
8
Rep Bank
$65
User Power: 100%
Hello.

I am Authentic. I chose my username as it was a theme in Unscripted Chapter 27, when MJ was writing about Kevin O'Leary and a true guru has authenticity. Pleased to meet you all. I hope to add value to this forum and in my businesses.

I have read the Millionaire Fastlane . I am in the process of reading Unscripted. I was formerly a sidewalker, but always had the heart of a fastlaner/entrepreneur. I did the usual science degrees at tier 1 universities. I started a business and have been running it for awhile and it was kind of like a high-paying job, and I felt more like a micro-manager than an entrepreneur. I incorporated again and have been building a new business to fit CENTS. The first business had NECST in low levels. Hopefully, the new business will have higher levels of NECST. I have been working heavy hours the past 3 or so years on this new business. Hopefully, there will be a blessed event for the process I had undergone. I know that my journey is not over. I may still have another 1-3 heavy years ahead of me of heavy process before I can see some rewards. I am eager to continue working hard. I have failed in other businesses as well, but I will dust myself off, figure out where I went wrong, try to improve and innovate and try again. In Chapter 25 of Unscripted, MJ wrote:

"Failure is normally temporary and can be remedied by trying again."

Just wanted to thank MJ DeMarco for being tough and writing the Millionaire Fastlane and Unscripted. I think it is safe to say that we are all thankful for him leading us crazy horses to water. I am eager to drink. MJ, thank you. Thank you. Thank you.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

@Eavjipvod ximduni vu VGMG :)
O tjesi zuas iydovinipv epf figopovimz O emtu vjepl NK gus xjev ji't xsovvip.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom