The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

INTRO Authentic Here. Hello.

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

Authentic

New Contributor
Jul 21, 2018
Hello.

I am Authentic. I chose my username as it was a theme in Unscripted Chapter 27, when MJ was writing about Kevin O'Leary and a true guru has authenticity. Pleased to meet you all. I hope to add value to this forum and in my businesses.

I have read the Millionaire Fastlane. I am in the process of reading Unscripted. I was formerly a sidewalker, but always had the heart of a fastlaner/entrepreneur. I did the usual science degrees at tier 1 universities. I started a business and have been running it for awhile and it was kind of like a high-paying job, and I felt more like a micro-manager than an entrepreneur. I incorporated again and have been building a new business to fit NECST. The first business had NECST in low levels. Hopefully, the new business will have higher levels of NECST. I have been working heavy hours the past 3 or so years on this new business. Hopefully, there will be a blessed event for the process I had undergone. I know that my journey is not over. I may still have another 1-3 heavy years ahead of me of heavy process before I can see some rewards. I am eager to continue working hard. I have failed in other businesses as well, but I will dust myself off, figure out where I went wrong, try to improve and innovate and try again. In Chapter 25 of Unscripted, MJ wrote:

"Failure is normally temporary and can be remedied by trying again."

Just wanted to thank MJ DeMarco for being tough and writing the Millionaire Fastlane and Unscripted. I think it is safe to say that we are all thankful for him leading us crazy horses to water. I am eager to drink. MJ, thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

hydemx

Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Jul 20, 2018
@Authentic welcome to TFLF :)
I share your excitement and definitely I also thank MJ for what he's written.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
LATE BIRTHDAY! I'm behind on everything this month, including getting promos out. Sorry, my bad...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Welcome to 2020, I wanted to add in a quick note about gratitude for the new year...

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe to become an INSIDER.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected - Please Disable

Yes, ads can be annoying. But please...

...to support the Unscripted/Fastlane mission (and to respect the immense amount of time needed to manage this forum) please DISABLE your ad-block. Thank you.

I've Disabled AdBlock