• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 40,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

INTRO Authentic Here. Hello.

Discussion in 'Forum Introductions (Who are you!?)' started by Authentic, Jul 21, 2018.

1. Authentic

Authentic New Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $37
    Hello.

I am Authentic. I chose my username as it was a theme in Unscripted Chapter 27, when MJ was writing about Kevin O'Leary and a true guru has authenticity. Pleased to meet you all. I hope to add value to this forum and in my businesses.

I have read the Millionaire Fastlane. I am in the process of reading Unscripted. I was formerly a sidewalker, but always had the heart of a fastlaner/entrepreneur. I did the usual science degrees at tier 1 universities. I started a business and have been running it for awhile and it was kind of like a high-paying job, and I felt more like a micro-manager than an entrepreneur. I incorporated again and have been building a new business to fit NECST. The first business had NECST in low levels. Hopefully, the new business will have higher levels of NECST. I have been working heavy hours the past 3 or so years on this new business. Hopefully, there will be a blessed event for the process I had undergone. I know that my journey is not over. I may still have another 1-3 heavy years ahead of me of heavy process before I can see some rewards. I am eager to continue working hard. I have failed in other businesses as well, but I will dust myself off, figure out where I went wrong, try to improve and innovate and try again. In Chapter 25 of Unscripted, MJ wrote:

"Failure is normally temporary and can be remedied by trying again."

Just wanted to thank MJ DeMarco for being tough and writing the Millionaire Fastlane and Unscripted. I think it is safe to say that we are all thankful for him leading us crazy horses to water. I am eager to drink. MJ, thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

jon.a, sparechange and hydemx like this.
  2. hydemx

hydemx New Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER

Rep Bank:
    $84
    @Authentic welcome to TFLF :)
    I share your excitement and definitely I also thank MJ for what he's written.