The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Authentic Here. Hello.

Authentic

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jul 21, 2018
Hello.

I am Authentic. I chose my username as it was a theme in Unscripted Chapter 27, when MJ was writing about Kevin O'Leary and a true guru has authenticity. Pleased to meet you all. I hope to add value to this forum and in my businesses.

I have read the Millionaire Fastlane . I am in the process of reading Unscripted . I was formerly a sidewalker, but always had the heart of a fastlaner/entrepreneur. I did the usual science degrees at tier 1 universities. I started a business and have been running it for awhile and it was kind of like a high-paying job, and I felt more like a micro-manager than an entrepreneur. I incorporated again and have been building a new business to fit CENTS. The first business had CENTS in low levels. Hopefully, the new business will have higher levels of CENTS. I have been working heavy hours the past 3 or so years on this new business. Hopefully, there will be a blessed event for the process I had undergone. I know that my journey is not over. I may still have another 1-3 heavy years ahead of me of heavy process before I can see some rewards. I am eager to continue working hard. I have failed in other businesses as well, but I will dust myself off, figure out where I went wrong, try to improve and innovate and try again. In Chapter 25 of Unscripted , MJ wrote:

"Failure is normally temporary and can be remedied by trying again."

Just wanted to thank MJ DeMarco for being tough and writing the Millionaire Fastlane and Unscripted . I think it is safe to say that we are all thankful for him leading us crazy horses to water. I am eager to drink. MJ, thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

hydemx

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
211%
Jul 20, 2018
@Authentic welcome to TFLF :)
I share your excitement and definitely I also thank MJ for what he's written.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...