The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Pessimistic Optimist here. Hello!

LadySabanna

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Dec 5, 2019
Hello Fastlane Forum,

Glad to be here. I joined the site a few days ago and have been silently browsing. I’ve finally decided to introduce myself after rehearsing in my head what exactly it is I want to say. I’m 24, and suddenly I realize the important of money and decided to hop on the fastlane before its too late. Better late than never I suppose? Regarding my title, I have many ideas but I feel as though the market of ideas is so saturated that I feel as though I don’t stand a chance. Now I know that isn’t the mindset to have which is why I still tend to find the good in every situation despite the dark cloud that looms in the back of my mind. As of now I am doing research on personal finance and gaining knowledge on investing. I’m also in the works of learning some programming (i.e Python) as a foundation to somehow turn it into a side hustle. Anywho there is ALOT I need to learn and I’m not sure if I have enough time but I’ll do what I can. Thanks for having me.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Wowabunga

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
110%
Dec 6, 2019
Polecat Hollar, PA
All my friends who can "code" have done well for themselves. To my surprise one of the most successful and gainfully employed was self taught. She works at home 2 days a week and gets to be with her 2 year old son.... how cool is that.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...