The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Payment gateway for Ukraine SaaS

A topic related to SAAS or APPs

yevheniiku

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
75%
Jan 15, 2023
Ukraine
I am currently searching for payment gateways for my SaaS app that is located in Ukraine and will be used worldwide. Here are my requirements:
  • Adequate support available
  • Recurring payments (will be using a subscription model)
  • Ability to process payments worldwide
  • Availability in Ukraine
I have already tried to use Fondy, but unfortunately, their support was inadequate. They banned my app merchant account without any explanation.
Thank you for your help!

PS: Stripe is not working there :(

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

BizyDad

Keep going. Keep growing.
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
417%
Oct 7, 2019
Phoenix AZ
I am currently searching for payment gateways for my SaaS app that is located in Ukraine and will be used worldwide. Here are my requirements:
I have already tried to use Fondy, but unfortunately, their support was inadequate. They banned my app merchant account without any explanation.
Thank you for your help!

Does this help?

SSTrey

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
87%
May 24, 2021
Thank you for your help!

I have started using DPO Paygate here in South Africa. Support is ok I guess. Everything else working fine.

BigRomeDawg

Gold Contributor
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
224%
Jan 22, 2014
Canada/USA
Do you mean Stripe Atlas? I am familiar with it. Unfortunately, the foreign entity may be subject to double taxation, which means that it may be taxed once in the United States and again in Ukraine.
Double taxation- LLCs are passthroughs, and if you don't have nexus or "effectively connected income" in the US then no taxes there.

This video explains it
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkgvFAureEs

Last edited:

Cameraman

Silver Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
207%
Sep 25, 2021
UK
Thank you for your help!

I would also recommend Paddle or Shopify. I've used both and found the support excellent.

I currently use the Shopify Buy Button which is just a JavaScript code added to pages of my site. I prefer it to Paddle because it provides a shopping cart experience for multiple purchases. I don't know if it supports recurring payments where Paddle does.

Paddle is great for higher value items like software where a customer typically makes a single purchase. Ukraine isn't on their restricted countries list. They also act as a merchant of record so they will take and file any taxes due in the countries where you sell. I don't see many people talking about digital taxes on the forum but dealing with them is a major headache. Paddle deals with it for you and you have full records. There's also a sandbox where you can learn how to integrate it with your site.

yevheniiku

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
75%
Jan 15, 2023
Ukraine

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.