The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Paying Car Buyers- A Journey Into The FastLane

Good Idea

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 15 100.0%

• Total voters

OpulentSupercars

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
12%
Dec 18, 2016
I don't know where you are in the world, but here in the U.K there are at least two very large, very successful websites doing something very similar (one of them even runs expensive national TV ads). Neither of them have your exact business model, but that is with good reason. Getting cash back on your car just seems a bit cheap, and people will worry if they will ever see the cash.

The two websites I reference both gives the money back in the form of discount off the car. Thinking about it, the largest is just a lead gen for car dealers.

Getting cash back is risky but that is why I will give them what I owe them. I am not starting this business to scam people that is not me. I have been scammed many times and Ill be dammed if I scam people. My business model is a bit different because eBay pays me even if their is a discount and even if they do get a discount I still pay.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

OpulentSupercars

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
12%
Dec 18, 2016
This isn't even remotely true for your target market.

People are scared to deal with car dealers? I know car dealers get a bad rap, but that's because a sidewalker walks into a showroom and ends up buying a car they can't afford. Their paycheck says they can "afford" a $200 a month payment, but they end up with a $400 a month payment because that car dealer puts a gun to their head and forces them to buy the nicer model because YOLO.

Gotta get that overtime now baby! Woo! Living the dream! Peeps gonna be mad jelly over my new Mitsu!

They hate car dealers because of buyer's remorse, and instead of taking responsibility and accountability for their actions they blame the sales people.

I really don't think that's an issue for people that can afford a 6 figure car.

My target market is everyone buying a car because I offer cash back on all vehicles. Rich people that can afford supercars may want to buy a supercar as an investment buying through my site they get cash back. In turn is a good investment.

OpulentSupercars

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
12%
Dec 18, 2016
If I was in the market for a 6 figure car, I'd find the fact that you think I'd be concerned with getting "cash back" to be really insulting.

I do not mean to insult the rich. That was not my intention, but my goal is to help them make more money after they buy a car. This money can be used for anything.

OpulentSupercars

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
12%
Dec 18, 2016
I can barely understand what service you're trying to offer but I can see that your website could use some improvements.

Regarding your copy I would recommend Cashvertising by Drew Eric Whitman, it has helped me with my copy skills.

And regarding improvements on the design side of things, I took the liberty of using the Chrome inspect tool to change the colours of the "begin"-button and menu links. I also changed the font of the logo to match your headline. Just very small improvements, but feel free to use the code below :)

Before:
2ykjcew.png

After:
zxl0yp.png

The code:

Code:
#main-nav a, #main-nav > li > a {
    color: #ffffff;
    font-weight: bold;
}

.themify_builder .buttons-562-0-0-3 .module-buttons .module-buttons-item a {
    background-color: #E8311F;
    color: #ffffff;
    font-weight: bolder;
    font-size: 18px;
    border-radius: 0px;
}

#site-logo a {
    text-decoration: none;
    font-weight: bold;
}

.themify_builder .text-562-0-0-2.module-text {
    color: #998585;
    font-size: 24px;
    font-style: italic;
}

Good luck!

Awesome thank you for the advice I really appreciate it.

OpulentSupercars

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
12%
Dec 18, 2016
No one is going to understand what you are actually doing.

Also you're underestimating your clientele. Supercar buyers are generally some of your most intelligent car buyers. Most are car guys who have finally found success in their lives enough to pay for a dream car. They research and shop very specifically. They know exactly what they want and what they are going to pay. They will literally just supersede your operation and go straight to someone who will sell them the vehicle 10% less, making your 5% back worthless to them.

"Option one, buy a car directly from eBay and get the car or buy through us and get that car plus cash back. We pay you 5% of the car you bought. "

You sound like a wholesaler with a dealer license who is simply contacting selling dealers on ebay and buying wholesale, then splitting the buyer's own money with them. YOU PAY FULL PRICE TO ME AND I GIVE YOU 5% BACK! In reality you bought the bought through a dealer for less than the 5% "cash back" and are simply making a profit by wholesaling. Which is a valid model, but you're clouding everything in wording. It's like you want to become a used supercar dealer without any capital or line of credit.

Also, I cannot find any listings on ebay sellers for Opulent motors, Opulent supercars. Even though you talk about your high rating.

Your ad copy sounds like a scam on this classified site. Especially with you located in AZ and the car in NYC...
http://www.classifiedads.com/cars/3ffzg8y5dd94

A buyer of an Aventador isn't buying your line... serious.

I understand the love and appeal of Supercars. You should focus on starting a small used lot locally then make the supercar store a goal for your future. Good luck.

I am not a wholesaler I get paid by eBay, the reason that you do not see my rating on eBay is because I am an affiliate not a seller, and not once on my site did I say that I have the cars, I stated that I do not touch, or see the car. My only job is to provide cash back with the money that eBay gives me. I know that car buyers are very smart I have read exotic car hacks by Secret Entourage. I know my ad sounds like a scam I have told myself that many times I will change it soon.

RHL

The coaching was a joke guys.
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
747%
Oct 22, 2013
PA/NJ
I'm not taking $80,000 via paypal for my car. I fail to see how you can then send the buyer back $4,000. I've never completed a car auction on Ebay, but I can't imagine bidding $100,000 and then winning and then paying through Paypal to someone I don't even know.

This. If PayPal thinks they're taking home 3.9% or whatever ridiculous fee they charge on $80,000, they're on meth. That's being done with a cashiers check, and without them. That gives the buyer and seller a chance to do an end-run around the entire listing service. I think this is why eBay has the (reasonable) fees they do for car sales, rather than trying to rip the seller's eyes out on the premiums like they do with everything else-because they know buyers will just circumvent them and sellers will keep 100% of the money otherwise.

lewj24

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
369%
May 12, 2016
St. Louis, MO
What are you trying to get out of this thread? I'm a bit confused.

So far you have taken the advice of "listen to the market" and have also taken some free code from @TheKing.

Everyone else you dodge their remarks and try to justify why you and your business are amazing.

You clearly haven't read TMF.

Ok here is how it works you put up your car for sale, if he goes through my link and finds that he wants to buy your car and pays $75k eBay pays me for bringing in that customer a percentage, and I pay the customer 5% I get more than 5%.

So you are a middle man who gets paid to do nothing? How does this even make sense? If I buy a car for 75k through you I only have to actually pay $71,250? And then you get paid at least $3,750 from ebay. So this guy sold an 80k car at a 5k discount but actually only gets $67,500. This doesn't include fees from ebay or paypal. Who the F*ck would sell through you? Who would agree to this? Or do I still not understand your business model?

OpulentSupercars

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
12%
Dec 18, 2016
So far you have taken the advice of "listen to the market" and have also taken some free code from @TheKing.

Everyone else you dodge their remarks and try to justify why you and your business are amazing.

You clearly haven't read TMF.

So you are a middle man who gets paid to do nothing? How does this even make sense? If I buy a car for 75k through you I only have to actually pay $71,250? And then you get paid at least $3,750 from ebay. So this guy sold an 80k car at a 5k discount but actually only gets $67,500. This doesn't include fees from ebay or paypal. Who the F*ck would sell through you? Who would agree to this? Or do I still not understand your business model?[/QUOTE]

I am trying to reply to the people who have asked me questions and I have not read the TMF. I am the middle man that does the promoting, and gives cash back. If you buy a car for 75K you will be getting back 5% which is $3750 but if your a first time buyer I offer a 10% which is $7500 eBay pays me a little bit more. I also pay through cashiers check. I am hoping my target market will buy through me that is the idea. No disrespect to you.

OpulentSupercars

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
12%
Dec 18, 2016
I'm pretty confused..... This is how I feel about your biznezz.....

1*oaJlY6rLTVKnCCwrjCItMA.jpeg

That is funny, but I do not get what all the confusion is about, you guys ask me how my business model goes and I am explaining it. To put it in simple words one more time. I promote, ebay pays me, I pay the customer. I can pay because I get a share of eBays revenue. If people do not want to go through paypal I can pay with a cashiers check. I have done my research and looked at all of the stats It can work. If not i would not be doing this.

lewj24

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
369%
May 12, 2016
St. Louis, MO
I am the middle man that does the promoting

Isn't this ebay's job? Why would they pay you for this? You say you are partnered with ebay? Is this true or is this your idea that you want to happen?

OpulentSupercars

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
12%
Dec 18, 2016
Isn't this ebay's job? Why would they pay you for this? You say you are partnered with ebay? Is this true or is this your idea that you want to happen?
I am partnered with them as an affiliate and they do pay people to do this, is this an alien idea to you guys I am confused. eBay pays people to do marketing but it is not easy that is why nobody is trying it with cars but me. I saw a challenge and a way to make money like any other business man would do, I am trying to work smarter not harder. If you do not believe anything I am saying that is fine, because you are inclined to believe in what you want. But I have calculated everything about my business and it checks out. I know that their will be skeptics because nobody has given so much cash back. Think of my business like EBATES. It is the exact same thing as them if you want to put it that way. The money I will get from eBay is from their revenue not from the listing cost. Does that make sense?

lewj24

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
369%
May 12, 2016
St. Louis, MO
I am partnered with them as an affiliate

OK now I understand. But this business model has some MAJOR holes in it.

First of all ebays fees are only 10%. After a bit of research I found out that you only make 40%-80% of ebay's total.

For example: If Biophase sold his 80k car for 75k ebay would receive $7,500 (assuming he is a good boy and sells it all the way through ebay) and then ebay would pay you a MAX of $6,000 (80%) and if you kept to your word you would give the buyer $3,000 and keep $3,000. If ebay decides to only give you 40% then you only get $3,000 total that you have to split and give away $1,500.

So this means that someone has to buy a 75k car from your link within 24 hours so you can earn a max of $3,000.

Your idea is that they would love to buy from your link because you will give them $3,000 of their own money back to them.

Realistically, I could just dodge you and ebay and tell the owner of the car that I will buy it for 71k which would save me more more money than you could AND save the car owner money (no ebay or paypal fees).

lewj24

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
369%
May 12, 2016
St. Louis, MO
Oh my, excuse my lack of research. After further investigation I found Ebay has a max affiliate percentage for vehicles.

In North America and the rest of Europe it is 50% the UK is 75% and Germany is 80%. I hope you are selling cars in Germany and the UK.

DVU

In Progress
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
236%
Sep 24, 2016
Croatia
Not really sure about the business model, but if you plan to go into it, keeping in mind that some bigger amounts of money are included in those car deals(you already know that) you need to have a website that screams quality and trust. This one screems cheap, scam and what even is this.

Scot

Salad Dressing Empire
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
473%
Jul 10, 2016
Florida
Wait.. so at the end of this whole thread, this is an affiliate deal? Gotcha.

biophase

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
474%
Jul 25, 2007
Scottsdale, AZ
There is no way that this program will work. To make a 10% commission on a sale, somebody who is NOT Ebay needs to be ponying up a greater free than 10%. So where does this fee come from?

If what you are saying is true, why don't you do this?

Have a friend #1 buy a Ferrari for $100,000. Get another friend #2 to buy it through your program for $100,000. You make $10,000.

Get another friend #3 to buy it from friend #2. You make another $10,000. Repeat with 12 friends, make $100,000. Get a free Ferrari.

Have you processed a sale yet and received an affiliate commission check?

_Master_Shake

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
234%
Nov 28, 2016
Illinois
There is no way that this program will work. To make a 10% commission on a sale, somebody who is NOT Ebay needs to be ponying up a greater free than 10%. So where does this fee come from?

If what you are saying is true, why don't you do this?

Have a friend #1 buy a Ferrari for $100,000. Get another friend #2 to buy it through your program for $100,000. You make $10,000.

Get another friend #3 to buy it from friend #2. You make another $10,000. Repeat with 12 friends, make $100,000. Get a free Ferrari.

Have you processed a sale yet and received an affiliate commission check?

NOW I GET IT! Its a pyramid scheme :D It works great until you run out of friends lmao...

OpulentSupercars

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
12%
Dec 18, 2016
After some research of my own i found that the eBay motors payments are different, you guys are right it won't work. God how I feel stupid, sorry guys. I really thought that this was a real opportunity. What do I do now? I have a family to look after and I don't want to work for anyone.

I'm so sorry to all of you, I am a 20 year old that was looking for an opportunity now I realize that was not possible.

I have not made a sale and now I know why. What can I do? Any help I'm asking as a father of three girls. I really do need help.

I have been looking for online opportunities but most are scams.

TheKing

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
563%
Feb 9, 2016
After some research of my own i found that the eBay motors payments are different, you guys are right it won't work. God how I feel stupid, sorry guys. I really thought that this was a real opportunity. What do I do now? I have a family to look after and I don't want to work for anyone.

I'm so sorry to all of you, I am a 20 year old that was looking for an opportunity now I realize that was not possible.

I have not made a sale and now I know why. What can I do? Any help I'm asking as a father of three girls. I really do need help.

Congratulations! You probably saved yourself months of time and and a heap of money realising this now instead of later.

I'm serious, this is good.

There are millions of needs that need to be solved.

There are billions of people out there willing to give you money if you can provide them something of value.

My recommended next step?

Read the book.
And don't buy into online scams.

OpulentSupercars

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
12%
Dec 18, 2016
Congratulations! You probably saved yourself months of time and and a heap of money realising this now instead of later.

I'm serious, this is good.

There are millions of needs that need to be solved.

There are billions of people out there willing to give you money if you can provide them something of value.

My recommended next step?

Read the book.
And don't buy into online scams.

Lucky for me I was only a month in but it is very disapointing. Any way on to the next idea that needs to provide value. I would love to read the book but I'm broke. I'll figure it out. Thank you for the suggestion and incuregment.

TheKing

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
563%
Feb 9, 2016
Lucky for me I was only a month in but it is very disapointing. Any way on to the next idea that needs to provide value. I would love to read the book but I'm broke. I'll figure it out. Thank you for the suggestion and incuregment.

To be honest, if you're broke and have three daughters to feed you need to get a job now.

Focus on bringing in cash so you can cover basic living expenses.

A job won't be forever and it'll give you valuable lessons. You'll learn discipline and get to know a whole new industry.

If you're having trouble finding work, get a sales job.

The greatest benefit of working in sales is learning how to sell.

Any product or service that you create in the future will need to be sold. With a sales job you learn how to sell while getting paid.

biophase

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
474%
Jul 25, 2007
Scottsdale, AZ

You have just learned the importance of testing and running through you business model once in real life before launching a website. What would have happened if you had a buyer that completed a transaction and he is expecting $2500 now?

The biggest take away you should take from this is to think things through logically. Here were some questions that should have raised flags in your head.

As a seller:
Did you really think that someone selling a car on Ebay would give up a 10% commission on a car sale?
Did you really think a seller would give up an additional 3% commission to Paypal?

Ebay:
Did you really think that Ebay would pay a 10% commission on a $100,000 car?
Where would this 10% commission come from?

Think of where the money must come from to pay you.
Think logically as a car seller, what they would likely do.

Like most get rich quick schemes and courses, you need to step back and think about the whole picture.

daivey

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
98%
Apr 6, 2014
You have just learned the importance of testing and running through you business model once in real life before launching a website. What would have happened if you had a buyer that completed a transaction and he is expecting $2500 now?

The biggest take away you should take from this is to think things through logically. Here were some questions that should have raised flags in your head.

As a seller:
Did you really think that someone selling a car on Ebay would give up a 10% commission on a car sale?
Did you really think a seller would give up an additional 3% commission to Paypal?

Ebay:
Did you really think that Ebay would pay a 10% commission on a $100,000 car?
Where would this 10% commission come from?

Think of where the money must come from to pay you.
Think logically as a car seller, what they would likely do.

Like most get rich quick schemes and courses, you need to step back and think about the whole picture.
I thought money was created out of thin air lol

OpulentSupercars

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
12%
Dec 18, 2016
Hey guys I took your advice and I read the millionaire fastlane and came up with a need that affects most people. Before I pursue any further I would like some feedback. I think it's a great idea that needs to be put into action.

I have came up with the name looked at LLC, and I am ready to make it happen.

Here is the business, Rydidea is a driver business that drives drunk people home along with their car. I have everything mapped out but I know that when I start it will change.

17452246_1484509625.7326.jpg

Let's Stop Drunk Driving- Rydidea

Our mission for Rydidea is to abliterate drinking and driving and make the roads safer for our community.

I am raising money to start a chauffer business unlike any other. Our main focus is to help people that are drunk get home.

This is how the service works, you call us, we pick you and your car up. A driver, drives you inside of your car to your home for a flat fee. We will not charge you for the hour. If you have a party of people and if they fit in your car they ride free as long as the seating arraignment is safe.

We will provide barf bags and water at no charge to you.

Our fee is much less then other chauffer companies because we do not charge per mile. At $30 one way and no surcharge that everyone hates.

Our drivers will receive training and $14.50 which will create new jobs and help our community economy.

What gave me the inpiration for this company.

When I hear on the news that a family was killed by a drunk driver It makes me mad/sad because it could have been avoided.

With our service you won't have to worry about not drinking because you won't be able to drive your car. You should not have to make the choice to drink and drive, take a taxi leaving your car behind, exposed to burglary. Bring you and your car home safe with Rydidea.

You can now go out and have fun and we will get you home safe. No more driving drunk or taking the back roads because fear of cops. We will get you home safe or their is no charge to you.

What do you guys think?
Thanks in advance

ddzc

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
216%
May 22, 2012
Toronto
Hey guys I took your advice and I read the millionaire fastlane and came up with a need that affects most people. Before I pursue any further I would like some feedback. I think it's a great idea that needs to be put into action.

I have came up with the name looked at LLC, and I am ready to make it happen.

Here is the business, Rydidea is a driver business that drives drunk people home along with their car. I have everything mapped out but I know that when I start it will change.

17452246_1484509625.7326.jpg

Let's Stop Drunk Driving- Rydidea

Our mission for Rydidea is to abliterate drinking and driving and make the roads safer for our community.

I am raising money to start a chauffer business unlike any other. Our main focus is to help people that are drunk get home.

This is how the service works, you call us, we pick you and your car up. A driver, drives you inside of your car to your home for a flat fee. We will not charge you for the hour. If you have a party of people and if they fit in your car they ride free as long as the seating arraignment is safe.

We will provide barf bags and water at no charge to you.

Our fee is much less then other chauffer companies because we do not charge per mile. At $30 one way and no surcharge that everyone hates.

Our drivers will receive training and $14.50 which will create new jobs and help our community economy.

What gave me the inpiration for this company.

When I hear on the news that a family was killed by a drunk driver It makes me mad/sad because it could have been avoided.

With our service you won't have to worry about not drinking because you won't be able to drive your car. You should not have to make the choice to drink and drive, take a taxi leaving your car behind, exposed to burglary. Bring you and your car home safe with Rydidea.

You can now go out and have fun and we will get you home safe. No more driving drunk or taking the back roads because fear of cops. We will get you home safe or their is no charge to you.

What do you guys think?
Thanks in advance

How does your business differentiate from all of the other existing businesses in the market providing the exact same service?

Also, this is a dying business model. Most people who go out drinking take uber.

OpulentSupercars

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
12%
Dec 18, 2016
How does your business differentiate from all of the other existing businesses in the market providing the exact same service?

Also, this is a dying business model. Most people who go out drinking take uber.

I don't see any other business that does what I am trying to do because people are still drinking and driving. The number of people that are drinking and driving has gone down but people are still doing it

ddzc

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
216%
May 22, 2012
Toronto
I don't see any other business that does what I am trying to do because people are still drinking and driving. The number of people that are drinking and driving has gone down but people are still doing it

There's a few companies in my city who offer the same service. They come, pick up your car, drive yourself and the car home for a fee.

Don't get me wrong, this is a problem but not sure if your plan is the solution. Responsible people who go out drinking and partying plan a DD or call an uber and taxi at the end of the evening. Drunk drivers will never think twice about your service because they just don't give a shit and are typically irresponsible people. In my area, a multimillionaire kid guy flew to Miami on his private jet for a bachelor party and came back to town hammered. He jumped in suv car and drove home, ran a red light and rear ended a minivan killing 3 children and the grandfather of those children who was driving. He's now behind bars. He could have easily afforded a service like yours or called a cab to bring him home but these are the guys who don't think logically and don't give a fuk about anyone else.

Responsible drunk drivers are a tough market to capture with your service. The only real solution to this problem is putting a breathalyzer machine in every vehicle out there.

MidwestLandlord

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
759%
Dec 6, 2016

There's a business in my small town that does this exact thing. They throw an electric scooter in the trunk of your car, drive your car home with you in it, then take the electric scooter back to the bar and do it all over again. It works, but there are very few uber drivers here too.

There's a taxi service that does this as well. They bring two guys, one drives your car and you home, the other follows in a taxi and picks up the first driver. They do this for $5 if the drive is within city limits. I think they contract with the bars to get paid more than that total though, because the cops here have been hassling the bar owners for over-serving and causing drunk driving.

Scot

Salad Dressing Empire
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
473%
Jul 10, 2016
Florida
There's a business in my small town that does this exact thing. They throw an electric scooter in the trunk of your car, drive your car home with you in it, then take the electric scooter back to the bar and do it all over again. It works, but there are very few uber drivers here too.

There's a taxi service that does this as well. They bring two guys, one drives your car and you home, the other follows in a taxi and picks up the first driver. They do this for $5 if the drive is within city limits. I think they contract with the bars to get paid more than that total though, because the cops here have been hassling the bar owners for over-serving and causing drunk driving.

We have the scooter guys in Tampa as well. A lot of the bars have ads up in the bathrooms.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.