• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 40,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

EXECUTION Pacific Northwest cannabis industry media project attempt #2

Discussion in 'Progress/Execution Threads' started by Private Witt, Jun 17, 2018.

1. Private Witt

Private Witt Bronze Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $1,758
    Thanks Cole! Im glad you think its awesome, because I think I can only make it better with time. I havent cued in the 420 models yet ;).

B. Cole and Shepherd like this.
  2. Private Witt

Rep Bank:
    $1,758
    The big day has come and Im now processing a bunch of content and on the business end. I hope to have it all wrapped up by Friday and take a breather for a few weeks while doing light business and working on my site and social media.

I can say the bus event was beyond epic. I nailed the guest list and order of events, food, and the swag bag. There was a massive shift of energy when went to the show that was unexpected and a few meh things but overall it went well.

Will update in more detail and future moves by the end of the weekend.

3. Private Witt

Rep Bank:
    $1,758
    Happy to say processed everything and ready to move on.

The biggest issue I saw was to much of a lack of control with partners. I need to cut hands out of the pie. As of now for holding music shows Im going to put the brakes on until more stronger with the cannabis side of what Im doing. Tomorrow I am checking out a venue for what would be a cannabis-related event with just paying a band a few hundie and not worry about tickets but more about sponsors and use for networking and an integration I want to inject into the equation.

I will say the bus event was a huge success and considering squeezing an industry event in. The biggest issues is the holidays as Ive found from like 12/8 to 1/15 is a sort of dead zone to do stuff. Holidays just slow the hell out of everything and best to use this time to lay low and retool. Im up for trying to get an event off, but the reality is Im really tired and want a period of time that allows me to rebalance and stock up the war chest versus spending and stressing.

Tonight Im doing an interview with two stoner brothers who run a family farm. These guys are amazing. They roll immense joints. We smoked a $150 valued one on the bus trip.

amp0193 and Lex DeVille like this.