JansenV
PARKED
Hi,
In todays world, there are lots of freelancers you can hire to do jobs like web design, graphic design, marketing services etcetera. I also noticed, that there are a lot of people who need a website for their businesses and are willing to make an investment. I have been thinking and I got this idea. My idea is to offer Wordpress website and plugin development on my own webdesign agency website. I sell a website to a client for $250. After the order has been placed and the client told me the details for the website, I contact a freelance Wordpress developer on a place like Upwork or Fiverr who offers the same service for $125. Which means I'll make a profit of $125. Then I charge separately for hosting monthly or annually. So, in this case I am a middle man, with my own agency. I would like to know what you guys think of this idea and what I should take into account. Any advice is welcome!
In todays world, there are lots of freelancers you can hire to do jobs like web design, graphic design, marketing services etcetera. I also noticed, that there are a lot of people who need a website for their businesses and are willing to make an investment. I have been thinking and I got this idea. My idea is to offer Wordpress website and plugin development on my own webdesign agency website. I sell a website to a client for $250. After the order has been placed and the client told me the details for the website, I contact a freelance Wordpress developer on a place like Upwork or Fiverr who offers the same service for $125. Which means I'll make a profit of $125. Then I charge separately for hosting monthly or annually. So, in this case I am a middle man, with my own agency. I would like to know what you guys think of this idea and what I should take into account. Any advice is welcome!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
