The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Opportunity Are Everywhere but ...

Laverdure

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
165%
Jan 18, 2012
Hi guys,

I just finished to read the book and it by far the greatest book I have ever read.

My problems is not about finding opportunities.

I have a lot of idea that could impact a lot of people and have a great magnitude.

#1 The real problem is how can I create my own product then where I find the manufacture to create it and from there you need a lot of money to create all this models.

I guess I have to create the product on my own and then find a china manufacture from internet and show him the plans and then find a investor to give me money to retails the product?

#2 Website are often expensive and if I understand the begening of MJ, he learned how to make a website and he did all his trafic and marketing by his own?

thanks you!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

frenchy

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Jan 11, 2012
Paris
#2 Website are often expensive and if I understand the begening of MJ, he learned how to make a website and he did all his trafic and marketing by his own?

If you want to learn website programming (how to create a full website for free with your own two hands), you can see this website (in french, because I assumed from your previous topic that your are a french, sorry if I misunderstood): Le Site du Zéro, site communautaire de tutoriels gratuits pour débutants : programmation, création de sites Web, Linux...
Else, you can type "learning website programming" on the internet and you'll find some interesting stuff. Basically, what you need is to learn HTML and PHP. With those 2 things, you can build an e-business website by yourself, and for free. You really don't need to pay somebody to create your websites. Learning programming will open the doors of e-business to you, so that's worth to give a try. I personnally strongly recommend it.
:smxB:

Laverdure

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
165%
Jan 18, 2012
Merci beaucoup mon ami de la France ahaha

Noel

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
4%
Jan 6, 2012
That is a lot to do at first. If you have a great idea to manufacture try to make sample yourself. Try local universities they are often keen to help with samples. Also don't automatically think China is the best option! I tried & failed many times to get the quality for my product. I was told always it would be exact but it just was not even close. Many threads on here advise of testing your idea. Sometimes hard if you do not have IP in place. You don't always have to have a website to sell your idea. It's not key always for some inventions. You could licence or offer to distribution. Explore all options but my advice get to a uni and make those samples yourself.

HenkHolland

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
21%
Aug 7, 2007
Hi guys,
I have a lot of idea that could impact a lot of people and have a great magnitude.

Order the book 'One simple idea' written by Stephen Key and read it.
It gives you good advice on how to benefit from your idea(s) without having to go through the hassle of getting it manufactured and without doing the sales.

Pat

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
21%
Jun 14, 2011
World Traveler
If you only want to sell a product don't make it too complicated.

Set up a paypal account, make it a merchant account and set up a paypal button that you can use on your website.

Install wordpress, go to themeforest.com and buy a cheap, good looking template. Install that, write some content and add the paypal button.

You can always change to something more professional later when you get a lot of sales, but doing it like that you can set everything up for less than 100$ (webhosting, domain and wordpress theme).

-----

I would recommend you do that before you have your product manufactured. Instead of sending the clicks to paypal, send them to a page where you tell them you are out of stock (and ideally capture their email address, but not necessary). Send some paid traffic (google adwords) and count the hits on your pay now button.

Now you have some data to work with to see if there is a demand.

Laverdure

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
165%
Jan 18, 2012
Thanks pat very helpfull!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.