Hello fellow Canadians!
Alright, so here we have it, the very first Toronto thread.
I looked through the forum and saw that there was indeed a few people from Toronto posting on here. I also noticed that there were attempts to collaborate but upon review it seems that those conversation died of and no one was really making an initiative to hold everyone accountable.
That being said, this thread will be for posting any networking events or just reaching out to your local community (don't worry people from Montreal or places near Toronto, you may contribute as well ... but remember Toronto is the .COM and you are the .NET's and .ORG's ...
)
Here is my first contribution to the thread:
Mastermind Offer:
I am putting together a local mastermind group, but I am being very selective with it. I already have 2 people that I have been talking to and they will most likely be in the group (they are from different forums)
Mastermind Qualifications:
1.) You must be actively working on a business + developing new skills
2.) You must have a plan for where you want to be in 1,3 and 5 years
3.) You must be extremely good looking ( just kidding, don't get so upset
)
Mastermind Rules:
1.) You can only join if you are not associated/friends with anyone within the group
2.) You will actively participate week in and week out or you agree to be dropped from the group
3.) You never complain, discourage or make excuses... about anything... ever
If this is something of interest to you, PM me or just post in this thread and I will get back to you. (Please only inform me if you are serious and fit the criteria outlined)
Regards,
The-Truth
Alright, so here we have it, the very first Toronto thread.
I looked through the forum and saw that there was indeed a few people from Toronto posting on here. I also noticed that there were attempts to collaborate but upon review it seems that those conversation died of and no one was really making an initiative to hold everyone accountable.
That being said, this thread will be for posting any networking events or just reaching out to your local community (don't worry people from Montreal or places near Toronto, you may contribute as well ... but remember Toronto is the .COM and you are the .NET's and .ORG's ...
Here is my first contribution to the thread:
Mastermind Offer:
I am putting together a local mastermind group, but I am being very selective with it. I already have 2 people that I have been talking to and they will most likely be in the group (they are from different forums)
Mastermind Qualifications:
1.) You must be actively working on a business + developing new skills
2.) You must have a plan for where you want to be in 1,3 and 5 years
3.) You must be extremely good looking ( just kidding, don't get so upset
Mastermind Rules:
1.) You can only join if you are not associated/friends with anyone within the group
2.) You will actively participate week in and week out or you agree to be dropped from the group
3.) You never complain, discourage or make excuses... about anything... ever
If this is something of interest to you, PM me or just post in this thread and I will get back to you. (Please only inform me if you are serious and fit the criteria outlined)
Regards,
The-Truth
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
