The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

New to the forum

Michelangelo1997

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Aug 26, 2021
Hi there!
My name is Michelangelo and I'm a 24 years old Italian guy who read TMF and UNSCRIPTED .
I wanted to thank you @MJ DeMarco from the bottom of my heart for inserting in my soul all the directives to reach my goal and for changing my mindset.
I feel I have all the guidelines to achieve my goal and would like to share my mission with all of you in this forum.
My idea is to create a monthly subscription service that will automatically send every month the number of overgrips that a tennis or padel player uses at home and at the price of the overgrip. The overgrip is fundamental to have always a solid grip and to absorb the sweat, it can never miss to a player who practices certain sports.
The most interesting thing, however, is that whoever participates in this subscription enters a community or forum (like TFF) where all people interested in tennis or padel can read and comment together on valuable content.
It'll be like being in a club!
I would really like to hear what you think and in case there are any tennis or padel players in the forum, give me advice.
Good luck to all

#Entrepreneur #Fastlane
@MJ DeMarco

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Hi there!
My name is Michelangelo and I'm a 24 years old Italian guy who read TMF and UNSCRIPTED .
I wanted to thank you @MJ DeMarco from the bottom of my heart for inserting in my soul all the directives to reach my goal and for changing my mindset.
I feel I have all the guidelines to achieve my goal and would like to share my mission with all of you in this forum.
My idea is to create a monthly subscription service that will automatically send every month the number of overgrips that a tennis or padel player uses at home and at the price of the overgrip. The overgrip is fundamental to have always a solid grip and to absorb the sweat, it can never miss to a player who practices certain sports.
The most interesting thing, however, is that whoever participates in this subscription enters a community or forum (like TFF) where all people interested in tennis or padel can read and comment together on valuable content.
It'll be like being in a club!
I would really like to hear what you think and in case there are any tennis or padel players in the forum, give me advice.
Good luck to all

#Entrepreneur #Fastlane
@MJ DeMarco
Welcome!

Can you start by selling these grips in person at your club and/or online?

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.