The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.
Anything considered a "hustle" and not necessarily a CENTS-based Fastlane

KushShah9492

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
123%
Jan 2, 2021
India
I'd like to start my second source of income(shouldn't have to be millions of dollars, should cover just basic expenses with 5-10% savings). I've been into digital marketing for a while, but it seems everybody's doing it, and there's nothing exclusive I could offer. Any other suggestions are welcome.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
I've been into digital marketing for a while, but it seems everybody's doing it, and there's nothing exclusive I could offer.
1) Not everybody’s doing it.

2) It shouldn’t matter what anybody else is doing so long as you help people, and get paid.

3) You don’t have to have anything exclusive to offer.

KushShah9492

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
123%
Jan 2, 2021
India

2) It shouldn’t matter what anybody else is doing so long as you can help people, and get paid.

Any suggestions as to how can I get more clients? I mean, if I am good at it, I might as well get paid well to do it.

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Any suggestions as to how can I get more clients? I mean, if I am good at it, I might as well get paid well to do it.
Maybe check out the inbound braindump in my signature for starters?

The-J

Dog Dad
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
264%
Aug 28, 2011
Ontario
The reason why digital marketing makes such a good side hustle is that you don't need very many clients.

Sign up a few at $1k/month, provide them basic services, and you can usually cover income shortfall that way.

If they love you and want to continue using you, then you won't have to prospect much anymore.

Adir Barak

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
93%
Dec 20, 2020

2) It shouldn’t matter what anybody else is doing so long as you can help people, and get paid.

@random_9492 look at what @Andy Black is saying, you yourself said you just want a side hussle and not a milion dollar business:
1. many people do it, you can too, you don't have to be an industry leader and reinvent the system.
2. if you can provide someone with value then that's it, again you don't aim to be the leading value provider in the industry, just a value provider.
3. again, same point, as long as you provide value you have a service/product to sell, having an exclusive "sell-point" is great but not a requirement for entry level side hussle.

P.S - you obviosuly don't have to do digital marketing, but just note the principles here.

KushShah9492

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
123%
Jan 2, 2021
India
@random_9492 look at what @Andy Black is saying, you yourself said you just want a side hussle and not a milion dollar business:
1. many people do it, you can too, you don't have to be an industry leader and reinvent the system.
2. if you can provide someone with value then that's it, again you don't aim to be the leading value provider in the industry, just a value provider.
3. again, same point, as long as you provide value you have a service/product to sell, having an exclusive "sell-point" is great but not a requirement for entry level side hussle.

P.S - you obviosuly don't have to do digital marketing, but just note the principles here.
Thank you for your perspective. Extremely helpful to get a point of view.

KushShah9492

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
123%
Jan 2, 2021
India
The reason why digital marketing makes such a good side hustle is that you don't need very many clients.

Sign up a few at $1k/month, provide them basic services, and you can usually cover income shortfall that way.

If they love you and want to continue using you, then you won't have to prospect much anymore.
What may I include in the basic services? And The thing I forgot to mention in the post was that I’ve never worked as a freelancer. So, any suggestions as to how should I get started on that?

Raoul Duke

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
324%
Feb 26, 2016
What may I include in the basic services? And The thing I forgot to mention in the post was that I’ve never worked as a freelancer. So, any suggestions as to how should I get started on that?

google and youtube

You can start here: https://bit.ly/3oxsGAD

Raoul Duke

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio