The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

New Polished One

cheeky ram

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Feb 25, 2018
Poland
Hello everyone!

I've been here for a couple of months. Finally decided to register. I want to contribute something for you guys as well. I'm still at a learning curve. English is not my first language so be patient with my grammar, hehe.

I'm a university drop-out (5 times actually) I quit like 20 twenty different jobs (seasonal included) and I've been changing my mind quite often throughout my last years. I don't know maybe it's the age or bad environment. Maybe it was my destructive childhood (no father). There are many things which could have influenced on me but I don't want to take it as an excuse and give up easily. I'm a different person nowadays. I was different 3-4 years ago. I would never say my life would change because of reading about other people's lives. It's incredible how huge value I get from this forum and from the MJ's books.

My family and friends don't have this kind of entrepreneurial soul as we could say. I don't feel any support so I started focusing on my spirituality to be never dependent on anyone but myself. It's basics but schools never teach about it, TV gives false image of life and family and friends... they just have bad belief system I guess. I'm quite confident guy but I just need to believe in myself more. The mindset is the key. I'm working on it and it's getting better.

Ok, that were my 3 cents. I hope you survived the wall of text.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

eMIKaE

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
86%
Aug 13, 2017
Poland
Welcome ( Siemaneczko !!! )
You have bigger balls than I do, because I still haven't introduced mysefl here.
There is quite a few Polish around here.
Do you have a bussines idea already or still looking for value to deliver to others?
I wish you luck ( pozdrawiam - Michał)

cheeky ram

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Feb 25, 2018
Poland
Hallo man,

It's no big deal. Just do it ( like MJ said).
Good to know that there are some people locally who think the same way. The more the better.

I've decided to learn Adobe programs and be fluent in this craft. I'm thinking there will be more challenges after it, but I want to stay focused on this and then make a use of the products in a fastlane way. I'm not sure yet what it will be exactly but it's a short-term event and in the long term process it looks exciting!
Siema!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...