The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

New Policy Ideas - Share Yours!

Idea threads

Jrjohnny

Gold Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
181%
May 18, 2023
Unless you’ve been living under a rock,

Or been busy being productive.

A lot of useless threads have been created and people spend their time writing useful information.

But the OP then asks for the thread to be deleted, then all the time is wasted by the people who spend their valuable time writing messages.

I have had an idea, called Purged Threads.

Where there’s a vote button at the top and bottom of every page of a thread.

If a certain amount of people vote purged, the thread is then closed and the thread is moved into a category called PURGED.

After, the OP gets a point under Purged Threads, like this.

IMG_2005.jpeg

So people can check others profiles, and see if they’re worth writing a post to.

<<<<<————————————————>>>>>

Another thing I was thinking was Gold posts.

Where people can vote a post as gold or notable, so it’s another category called gold or notable posts, and it’s beside messages, likes and purged threads.

When people click on it, they see all your best and most helpful messages..

And you can still do this feature to deleted, purged, or landfilled threads to revive any dead but gold or notable messages.

Then, when you scroll down below the trending posts, they’ll be a “gold and notable posts”

Where it’s like a wall of valuable messages, so they don’t get lost in the piles of useless messages.

Im curious to hear others opinions!

Share them!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Attachments

• IMG_2005.jpeg
    IMG_2005.jpeg
    79.1 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:

Aidan04

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
220%
Apr 27, 2022
United States
Unless you’ve been living under a rock,

Or been busy being productive.

A lot of useless threads have been created and people spend their time writing useful information.

But the OP then asks for the thread to be deleted, then all the time is wasted by the people who spend their valuable time writing messages.

I have had an idea, called Purged Threads.

Where there’s a vote button at the top and bottom of every page of a thread.

If a certain amount of people vote purged, the thread is then closed and the thread is moved into a category called PURGED.

After, the OP gets a point under Purged Threads, like this.

View attachment 50890

So people can check others profiles, and see if they’re worth writing a post to.

<<<<<————————————————>>>>>

Another thing I was thinking was Gold posts.

Where people can vote a post as gold or notable, so it’s another category called gold or notable posts, and it’s beside messages, likes and purged threads.

When people click on it, they see all your best and most helpful messages..

And you can still do this feature to deleted, purged, or landfilled threads to revive any dead but gold or notable messages.

Then, when you scroll down below the trending posts, they’ll be a “Valuable posts”

Where it’s like a wall of valuable messages, so they don’t get lost in the piles of useless messages.

Im curious to hear others opinions!

Share them!
I think these are both ways to sort out the gold from the ocean of shit.

I'm wondering how some of these people get into the forum sometimes, especially when they should have read the books first, and have to write a short statement to make an account.

Maybe that should be a requirement? Some kind of proof that you at least read Unscripted ? I think a lot of people just read TMF and nothing after that, allowing them to form biased opinions.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.