The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Netflix's Game Changers (Vegan Documentary)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Primeperiwinkle

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
320%
Nov 30, 2018
I’m watching a Netflix movie called The Game Changers. It’s about plant protein being superb for athletes. Not only do the vegan athletes function better they repair better. I help prep athletes for major sporting events every week in my career.. I had NO clue about this stuff.

I need somebody like @ChrisV to geek out and start doing some research and then connect the dots to glysophates because if I wanted to go vegan I don’t know if I can even trust the produce they’re delivering to my grocery store.

I dunno if you guys watched the documentary back in the day called Super Size Me but that movie seriously impacted me. I’m halfway through Game Changers and I’m feeling like this might do the same.

It’s extremely well done. The narrator is a UFC fighter. He walks you through the research. It’s utterly fascinating.

ETA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They just did a scientific experiment about nocturnal erectile performance after meat diet vs plant diet and IT WAS HUGE!!

Hahahaaaaaa!! No seriously. The guys who are plant had bigger erections and more of them. Y’all.

Guys

I think you’re gonna like this freaking movie.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Grinder20

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
173%
May 28, 2019
@Primeperiwinkle, this is very interesting. Great, one more reason I get to hear a vegan tell me how better their life is ("Fat is Flavor")....lol! I believe dairy definitely messes people up...but you have my attention when you talk about athletic performance/recovery . More and more athletes are becoming vegan, which to me is absolutely crazy. If you've ever tried it...you may feel better, but for me I was constantly hungry, light headed, and forget about lifting!

Mhinto

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
276%
Jul 23, 2019
Kentucky
I thought the movie was really well put together but the science is super misleading.

The argument is that a plant based diets are superior for athletic performance because of glycogen (carbs).

They then compare a plant based diet to a ketogenic diet which is very high fat, moderate protein, very very low carb.

It’s a no brainer that the diet with high amounts of carbs is going to be superior for athletes. Carbs are our main energy source. Comparing plant based to keto is like comparing apples to oranges.

The whole bit about gladiators being plant based is completely speculative and not peer reviewed.

They showed athletes that were not plant based but then switched to plant based diets that had major improvements. This happens across the board when it comes to fitness. If you do the same thing for a long time you will plateau. Do the same workout for a long time and you will quit seeing results. Eat the same diet for a long time and the same thing happens. Your body is an adaptation machine.

They show you vegan champion athletes. The problem is that most champions are not vegan. What about those people?

Nate Diaz vs. Connor McGregor. It’s true that Diaz was the underdog. What they didn’t tell you is how much bigger he is than McGregor. McGregor moved up 2 weight classes to fight Diaz! Something else they forgot to mention are all the non plant based athletes that have beaten Diaz.

The case was made for a plant based diet while they completely demonized eating animal protein. This documentary isn’t about showing you a superior diet. It’s about a movement or lifestyle. I think people that are vegan or vegetarian because they don’t want animals to suffer have a noble cause. But if you’re doing it for health I think there is a better way.

There most definitely are people that can benefit from a vegan or plant based diet. It’s also true that some people would benefit from a carnivore diet. That’s individual variance.

Last edited:

kkoasdfawfqwe2

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
256%
Feb 17, 2017
Europe
Look at the trio of production, its a James Cameron movie. That to me screams ENTERTAINMENT rather than something for educational purposes.

The movie concludes that certain athletes beat previous records in their sports by being vegan, which is a weird conclusion to draw. What about all the other thousands of athletes who beat records and did amazing things while not being vegan?

It felt like watching a Youtube conspiracy video tbh.

Mhinto

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
276%
Jul 23, 2019
Kentucky
Look at the trio of production, its a James Cameron movie. That to me screams ENTERTAINMENT rather than something for educational purposes.

The movie concludes that certain athletes beat previous records in their sports by being vegan, which is a weird conclusion to draw. What about all the other thousands of athletes who beat records and did amazing things while not being vegan?

It felt like watching a Youtube conspiracy video tbh.

I'm thinking Arnold is using this documentary as his way to get into the plant based supplement industry.

Olimac21

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
175%
Dec 3, 2015
Belo Horizonte, Brasil
I found the documentary super good, of course it is a bit biased showing all those athletes winning at their sports with their vegan diet however that being said we have examples in tennis (Djokovic is pretty much plant based) and Soccer (Lionel Messi) so probably there is some truth about it.

Diet is just one part of your "wellbeing" equation so you have to also see other variables to optimize your life. A guy like Warren Buffet eats like a fat 5 years old however he is healthy because of low stress and overall enjoyment of life.

Kid

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
98%
Mar 1, 2016
Another thing to notice (besides good replies above) is that (or whether) those athletes got to their 80% level on meat and then switched to vegan for 100% or were they vengan from the start.

It would be interesting if the SWITCH of diet was the important factor and not the diet itself.

Olimac21

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
175%
Dec 3, 2015
Belo Horizonte, Brasil
Another thing to notice (besides good replies above) is that (or whether) those athletes got to their 80% level on meat and then switched to vegan for 100% or were they vengan from the start.

It would be interesting if the SWITCH of diet was the important factor and not the diet itself.

As a tennis fan I know that Djokovic diet change was crucial to his peak performance, although in his case he went gluten free so we are not exactly talking about the same thing because he did not go 100% vegan inmediately.

Reactions: Kid

Primeperiwinkle

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
320%
Nov 30, 2018
THIS is why I tell every friend I have whenever I get super excited about a thing because I really do get swept up and will be all in 100% without thinking and the next thing you know I threw my bacon away.

Olimac21

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
175%
Dec 3, 2015
Belo Horizonte, Brasil
THIS is why I tell every friend I have whenever I get super excited about a thing because I really do get swept up and will be all in 100% without thinking and the next thing you know I threw my bacon away.
Here is my suggestion: Go vegan for a week and see how you feel. Weight yourself or take a blood exam to see if there will be any differences before and after.

alexkuzmov

Gold Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
130%
Sep 20, 2019
Bulgaria
Dont fall for it guys. Dont fall for the vegan propaganda.
These types of documentaries are written by clever people, feature useful idiots and are made at best to sell you something and at worst to fool you into thinking that plant protein is something you want to rely on for muscle(and/or body growth).

Unfortunately the truth lies hidden in chemistry, bio-chemistry to be more specific.
Most people dont have a clue and are easily influenced by such documentaries.
If you goal is health, then please consider learning about chemistry.
DO NOT blindly trust useful idiots, think for yourself!

You think I`m talking bullshit?
Read about what proteins are made from.
Read what protein families are.
Read what the difference between plant and animal protein is.
Read how cellulose(fibre) fits into the picture when it comes to plant protein.
Read about amino acids, their function in the body.
Read about the Krebs cycle.
Read about the Lectin protein family.
Read about Creatin and Carnosine.

Primeperiwinkle

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
320%
Nov 30, 2018
Here is my suggestion: Go vegan for a week and see how you feel. Weight yourself or take a blood exam to see if there will be any differences before and after.

I’m seriously thinking about it.

Grinder20

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
173%
May 28, 2019
I’m seriously thinking about it.
Give it a shot...I think it's something everyone should try, but a week isn't enough. Do it for 3 months minimum. If your goal is to simply lose weight, it will work, because just like omitting anything, be it meat or carbs, you're going to lose weight. That is of course if you're not replacing it with sweets or overeating. That's the bitch of it.

Primeperiwinkle

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
320%
Nov 30, 2018
Give it a shot...I think it's something everyone should try, but a week isn't enough. Do it for 3 months minimum. If your goal is to simply lose weight, it will work, because just like omitting anything, be it meat or carbs, you're going to lose weight. That is of course if you're not replacing it with sweets or overeating. That's the bitch of it.

I think I’m going to do what I did with gluten, just kinda phase it out little by little? I really have no idea how to make veggies the main part of the meal though.. so I started reading recipe blogs and following chefs.

I’m really curious about the energy thing. I *never* have consistent energy so if that changes I would be thrilled.

PizzaOnTheRoof

Moving Forward
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
220%
Jul 30, 2018
Texas
Vegan diet being superior to an omnivorous diet is 100% false.

You may “feel” better at first (usually placebo or just change in general), but after a while the lack is certain vitamins and nutrients takes it’s toll.

“But you can just take supplements!”

IMO any diet that needs outside supplementation is laughable at best, and downright dangerous at worst.

There are always exceptions to the rule. People look at them like gods.

Don’t even get me started on “ethical veganism”.

MHP368

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Aug 17, 2016
Sahuarita AZ

Grinder20

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
173%
May 28, 2019
I think I’m going to do what I did with gluten, just kinda phase it out little by little? I really have no idea how to make veggies the main part of the meal though.. so I started reading recipe blogs and following chefs.

I’m really curious about the energy thing. I *never* have consistent energy so if that changes I would be thrilled.
I am no expert, so I think someone that actually is vegan could give you better direction. You have to make sure you get enough protein and iron, even if it means supplements.

Primeperiwinkle

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
320%
Nov 30, 2018
I am no expert, so I think someone that actually is vegan could give you better direction. You have to make sure you get enough protein and iron, even if it means supplements.

The whole thing was kicked off by a client of mine who adores purple carrot delivery service. He wants me to hire his cook too.. which I really can’t afford but he sends me recipes from time to time. I think the main first step is just to get 5-6 meals that me and the kids really enjoy.. it shouldn’t be too hard. We love Thai food and I’ve already tricked them into vegan burgers before... it’s not going to all be accomplished in a day.

I really think soy is very bad though, at least the way it’s grown or processed for Americans. My little guy is allergic to that. I have experience with weird diets cuz we’re gluten free, dairy free.. mostly Paleo. But the energy thing.. I’ve been trying to figure that out for myself off and on for years. It’s my own fault. I’m not consistent with diet or sleep. It’s just catching up to me the older I get.

Anyhoo.. I really appreciate the convo and encouragement. Thank you.

Olimac21

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
175%
Dec 3, 2015
Belo Horizonte, Brasil
Isnt @MJ DeMarco vegan these days? Perhaps he can help you get an accurate view on this.

In my opinion there is controversy as with others types of diets too, so you should try it on yourself and see if it makes a difference. I am almost a vegan ( I eat fish from time to time) and for me I had huge health benefits like higher energy, less allergies and better quality of skin. The doctor at my company said I had the best blood results in the whole enterprise lol.

Grinder20

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
173%
May 28, 2019
The whole thing was kicked off by a client of mine who adores purple carrot delivery service. He wants me to hire his cook too.. which I really can’t afford but he sends me recipes from time to time. I think the main first step is just to get 5-6 meals that me and the kids really enjoy.. it shouldn’t be too hard. We love Thai food and I’ve already tricked them into vegan burgers before... it’s not going to all be accomplished in a day.

I really think soy is very bad though, at least the way it’s grown or processed for Americans. My little guy is allergic to that. I have experience with weird diets cuz we’re gluten free, dairy free.. mostly Paleo. But the energy thing.. I’ve been trying to figure that out for myself off and on for years. It’s my own fault. I’m not consistent with diet or sleep. It’s just catching up to me the older I get.

Anyhoo.. I really appreciate the convo and encouragement. Thank you.

I agree with you with the no gluten, diary, and processed foods. I can't give up beer or carbs, so hats off to you. The energy thing I am convinced is all about a consistent workout schedule and proper sleep, which isn't always possible, but definitely necessary. I struggle with sleep too, which is related to stress. No surprise there! Best of luck to you!

Here

Bronze Contributor
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Sep 6, 2019
I remember reading that anyone who goes vegan should take collagen supplements. Otherwise your skin, joints etc are deprived.
I’m actually practicing keto with carb ups at night. I’m the farthest thing from athletic and my health is way better since starting.

Danny Sullivan

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
207%
Jul 2, 2018
Germany

Switched to vegetarian in 2014, then vegan in 2016 and may got bad news: A magical change won't happen. It's nothing like the "superpower" it's been advertised throughout the whole "mega trend" media.
Determination and the will to do the right thing (even if there's no applause or appreciation for it) will get you up when you feel like you won't.
So from my perspective, it's pretty much the same as before. Without hurting animals. Which is sufficient to me and worth the "hassle".

Best of luck to you!

Edit: Forks over Knives might be an interesting watch for you (and others).

BellaPippin

B is for Beast
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
275%
Jul 16, 2015
Chicago, IL
I believe there's maaany levels between "Super Size Me" and "Vegan" that I'd rather fall into (and I do)

I still eat meat but I have lowered my consumption of it though, for environmental purposes. I try to buy products with responsible sourcing as much as I can as well.

Some dairy in the form of occasional string cheese and some butter.

Eggs sometimes once I'm not sick of them anymore from the last time I tried going keto.

Veggies by the ton

Morning wheat toast for some grains, maybe oatmeal. Some fruit.

Occassional Tiramisu cake or frappuccino treat.

I feel what affects my energy the most is my lack of regular physical exertion a.k.a. getting a good workout. (personally)

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Isnt @MJ DeMarco vegan these days? Perhaps he can help you get an accurate view on this.

Yes, for several years.

However discussing a plant-based diet (or the pejorative, veganism) is like religion and politics. As such, I refuse to do it here. People don't care about facts (or the closed-door reality of the meat trade) and are mostly interested in defending their biases with their selective studies and anecdotal YouTube videos. So I'll just share my experience.

I went vegan after I did the research, and from all angles and all extremes. As an animal lover, I found it was another cultural Script that I couldn't reconcile. Other factors played a role as well, so it was the combination of factors that made me do the move.

Prior to that I was Paleo for 6 years and a heavy meat eater.

Based on my personal results and how I feel, I will be vegan for the rest of my life, regardless if the dietary shift is just a fad or more transcendent.

As for the results, I recently saw someone who I hadn't seen in twelve years. He looked at me and asked, "Wow, did you discover the fountain of youth?" For someone my age, I'm in great shape. My energy levels are better than when I was Paleo. When I look at other folks my age they have guts billowing above their belt, zero muscle tone, bad skin, and are on six medications.

But moreover and more importantly, quantitatively, my blood results are the best I've seen in thirty years. YES, thirty years.

For over two decades I've been fighting high cholesterol (dangerously high levels) and it took all I could to resist the medical establishment's insistence I get put on drugs, namely cholesterol lowering statins. You're at a severe risk of heart attack was the common refrain I heard every year I had my blood work.

I'm happy to say that once I took the plant-based diet seriously, my blood fixed itself. (I admit at first I was a junk food vegan and the results were nominal) No deficiencies (including B12) and my cholesterol finally got under 200. That last time that happened was nearly thirty years ago.

Additionally, I've had GERD since my mid-30's and was advised to take a daily proton-pump inhibitor, aka Zantac, et. al. That also disappeared as did the need for the medication.

That's my experience. Of course it is anecdotal and just one story, but someone asked.

As for this documentary...

I haven't seen it so I can't comment.

I'm sure it is produced with an agenda, so I can see why some might call it "propaganda" as all narrative based documentaries are produced with that in mind.

Whatever anyone decides, you have to do what works for you, both heart and soul. What started out as the hardest thing I've ever accomplished, has become quite easy. And I'm happy with the outcome.

PS: I get plenty of protein, but thanks for asking.

MTEE1985

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
425%
Jun 12, 2018
Arizona
Yes, for several years.

However discussing a plant-based diet (or the pejorative, veganism) is like religion and politics. As such, I refuse to do it here. People don't care about facts (or the closed-door reality of the meat trade) and are mostly interested in defending their biases with their selective studies and anecdotal YouTube videos. So I'll just share my experience.

I went vegan after I did the research, and from all angles and all extremes. As an animal lover, I found it was another cultural Script that I couldn't reconcile. Other factors played a role as well, so it was the combination of factors that made me do the move.

Based on my personal results and how I feel, I will be vegan for the rest of my life, regardless if the dietary shift is just a fad or more transcendent.

As for the results, I recently saw someone who I hadn't seen in twelve years. He looked at me and asked, "Wow, did you discover the fountain of youth?" For someone my age, I'm in great shape. My energy levels are better than when I was Paleo. When I look at other folks my age they have guts billowing above their belt, zero muscle tone, bad skin, and are on six medications.

But moreover and more importantly, quantitatively, my blood results are the best I've seen in thirty years. YES, thirty years.

For over two decades I've been fighting high cholesterol (dangerously high levels) and it took all I could to resist the medical establishment's insistence I get put on drugs, namely cholesterol lowering statins. You're at a severe risk of heart attack was the common refrain I heard every year I had my blood work.

I'm happy to say that once I took the plant-based diet seriously, my blood fixed itself. (I admit at first I was a junk food vegan and the results were nominal) No deficiencies (including B12) and my cholesterol finally got under 200. That last time that happened was nearly thirty years ago.

That's my experience. Of course it is empirical and just one story, but someone asked.

I'm sure it is produced with an agenda, so I can see why some might call it "propaganda" as all narrative based documentaries are produced with that in mind.

Whatever anyone decides, you have to do what works for you, both heart and soul. What started out as the hardest thing I've ever accomplished, has become quite easy. And I'm happy with the outcome.

Any noticeable difference in energy level, sleep and athletic performance?

I’m already being told to expect medication in 20 years for cholesterol due to genetics. I have no doubt I can effect change in other ways before then.

They just did a scientific experiment about nocturnal erectile performance after meat diet vs plant diet and IT WAS HUGE!!

How did they measu...nevermind :rofl:

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Any noticeable difference in energy level, sleep and athletic performance?

Generally speaking, everything has improved. Well, not everything: I'm still clumsy AF and increased activity leads to accidents. I recently fell into a hole and sprained an ankle so I've been gimping the last few days. I also pulled a calf muscle (that was torn years ago) by doing excessive amounts of jump roping.

I also have an MTHFR gene mutation so that has a negative impact on my energy levels if I don't watch my folates and B12s. But overall, I feel in great shape.

Also I neglected to mention that I no longer need to take a proton-pump inhibitor for chronic GERD. That disappeared as did the need for the medication. Acid reflux F*cking vanished like a fart in the wind.

OMG, now that you mention this, I can report something similar... lets just say it relates to the morning.

Primeperiwinkle

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
320%
Nov 30, 2018
Yes, for several years.

Additionally, I've had GERD since my mid-30's and was advised to take a daily proton-pump inhibitor, aka Zantac, et. al. That also disappeared as did the need for the medication.

That's my experience. Of course it is empirical and just one story, but someone asked.

Thank you for sharing. I think I’ve been wondering about veganism for a long time but just like everything else that takes huge amounts of change, it takes time and ppl explaining things calmly.
How did they measu...nevermind :rofl:

All jokes aside, even though I’m still laughing, they used fitted rings to measure the guys circumference and how many times during the night that specific muscle was “awake”.

I can’t talk about this..without laughing too much. I’m leaving. Just watch the movie. Then you guys can comment on it. Lol.

Champion

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
103%
Apr 12, 2019
Hamburg, Germany
Idk haha, speaking from experience:

The advantage I see in plant protein (for example rice protein powder vs whey protein) is that it doesnt F*ck up my stomach.

With whey protein, If I take more than 1 scoop every 2 days, I am sure to have issues.

With the rice protein, its no problems, I can take 1-2 scoops a day, easily without issues.

The biggest drawback is that rice protein tastes like shit! I usually mix it with peanut butter and a banana, that makes it alright to swallow.

Best
Champion

ChrisV

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
May 10, 2015
Islands of Calleja
I need somebody like @ChrisV to geek out and start doing some research and then connect the dots to glysophates because if I wanted to go vegan I don’t know if I can even trust the produce they’re delivering to my grocery store.
When it comes to produce (or food in general) I like places like Trader Joes or Whole Foods.. they actually givea s--- about what they sell. It's amazing when you see the fruit from Trader Joes vs a regular supermarket. Even if it's the same exact brand the ones from Trader Joes are awesome and fresh while the ones from the regular supermarket is all soggy and deformed and gross. I used to get raspberries and the difference was astounding.

And yea Glyphosate is really nasty. Anything labeled 'Organic' is legally not allowed to have chemicals like that so that's definitely a good start.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!