• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 40,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

2. Forum *Official* Book Discussion
    Can't Hurt Me by David Goggins

The forum has voted to discuss this book. Grab it, discussion begins soon!
    Can't Hurt Me, by Goggins

Need to generate leads for auto loans

Discussion in 'Ideas, Needs, Concept Feedback' started by srtricky, Dec 2, 2018.

1. srtricky

srtricky New Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $45
    hey guys I need to start generating car dealership auto loan leads. Any tips?

Daniel A likes this.
  2. RazorCut

RazorCut Platinum Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $15,582
    Andy Black likes this.
  3. shubham525

shubham525 Bronze Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane FASTLANE INSIDER

Rep Bank:
    $694
  4. srtricky

srtricky New Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $45
    Need to generate local Leads. Any prebuilt websites that would help me generate some registrations?

5. RazorCut

RazorCut Platinum Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $15,582
    jasoncuellar123 and srtricky like this.
  6. srtricky

srtricky New Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $45
    thanks for the suggestion. i feel like leadpages will probably work better for my situation. want to try to generate over facebook, instagram, along with google. What are your thoughts on which is best?

7. RazorCut

Rep Bank:
    $15,582
    Horses for courses. If you want warm leads then Google as they are already searching for your service.

Instagram and Facebook will be cold leads as you are just putting the ads in front of people who may, say, follow a brand of car or a specific model etc.. You are basically running bait past fish hoping one or more of them are in the mood to feed.

If you are new to this (which it seems you are) and you are running these as an affiliate then you are probably not going to hit pay dirt as the leads will cost far more than the commission you will earn. It takes time, experience and a deep pocket to learn to convert paid advertising profitably in this niche. You can easily blow thousands of dollars just in the learning phase.

Andy Black and jasoncuellar123 like this.
  8. sparechange

sparechange Gold Contributor Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $3,805
    Theres a guy in my home town that allegedly makes a living off selling car loans / financing deals.

Has a huracan & 458 and uses them to market on instagram / fb.

Always posts the ''lambo lifestyle'' pictures of bottles and models. Assuming he does well..

srtricky likes this.
  9. srtricky

srtricky New Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $45
    I have a car dealership that I am working with. Currently I am paying over $100 per lead. I am trying to cut this cost down by trying to generate them myself.

Do you guys think it’s best to go with a service from click funnels or lead pages vs buying a theme from envato?

Check out canadadrives.com

This is similar to what I’d like to do.

10. srtricky

srtricky New Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $45
    Any thoughts on getting a page done similar to canada drives?

If the page is of equivalent quality and the same sources are hit for leads I’d imagine I can cut these lead providers out and have be able to secure leads without worry of them being constantly resold or getting sold recycled leads.

11. srtricky

srtricky New Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $45
    I could get generate leads for subprime auto loans, construction, fire sprinklers, plumbing, gas fitting, renovations, etc i could get a bugatti

It’s the lack of getting clients to register, sh*t a$$ websites that don’t work, scam artists left right and center claiming to be the best internet marketers but can’t get anyone to enter their info.

the internet isn’t what it used to be. hard to find any real info. It’s cluttered with PAID posts/pages pretending to be Informative.

I could sell as many leads as I could possibly generate in many businesses. I could get paid percentage of profits from many places that I have ties to. Its figuring out best practices and most cost effective methods that keep slowing me down.

Last edited: Dec 6, 2018
    sparechange likes this.
  12. Andy Black

Andy Black Any colour, as long as it's red. Staff Member Read Millionaire Fastlane FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR

Rep Bank:
    $164,780
    Pick one channel, one vertical. Start with the simplest landing page possible.

If you start with Google paid search ads then be super targeted with your keyword(s) so you visitors have similar (the same?) search intent. Maybe focus on search terms that contain a location.

“Best practice” is to test things yourself, and to keep doing so till you dial it in or give it a bullet.

Check out the thread I have about “How to use AdWords to get profitable or fail fast”.

jasoncuellar123 and srtricky like this.
  13. srtricky

srtricky New Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $45
    Hey Andy good to hear from you!

Any suggestions on which landing page to start with? here is another example of a website that could work although I do like canadadrives.com better. but something basic like www.needaloan.ca just to start testing would be great

14. chad12

chad12 Create value in others creating value for you. FASTLANE INSIDER

Rep Bank:
    - $6
    Are you in Canada?

I can assure you one thing, I am the absolute best person to talk to on this forum about this exact topic. Am interested in doing something similar as well. What are your goals with this project/overall vision?

Happy to speak to you privately.

15. srtricky

srtricky New Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $45
    Goals are simple. Generate leads, convert, collect $$$$

Check pm

16. GreasyGinger

GreasyGinger Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $281
    Maybe a change to this perspective?

Help people find their dream car?
    Get someone post bankruptcy back on their feet?
    Find a reliable car for a single mom to get the kids to school AND get to work?

Focus on helping people and the money will come.

Join 1000s of entrepreneurs who are rewriting life's script and winning financial freedom.

---- ----

You must be a member to join the conversation.

Create Account

Join the community fast and easy!

REGISTER

Already have an account? Login here.