I don't know if you can call it "meditation" but I use the Wim Hof breathing method. I don't know if I can put the link here but go on Youtube and search "Guided Wim Hof Breathing".
It's an 11 minute video which I use as a guide. It consists in 3 rounds of intense breath-in/out, followed by holding your breath.
You can find different videos on Youtube with different lengths, number of rounds...
I do it now once per day, every day (I used to do it 2-3 times but I struggled to maintain that rythm). It takes me only 15 minutes in total which is compatible with my kids, wife, work...
I've doing it now for a little bit less than 1 year and I noticed the following benefits (I notice the difference when I can't do it for 1 day...):
- better (way better !!) sleep quality
- a lot more of dreams (which I remember afterwards)
- more energy during the day
- more willpower / motivation to follow my dreams
- better understanding of my inner feelings & who I trully am
- more stable mood