The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

Need Help with Fundraiser.

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

Pollione

PARKED
Oct 2, 2007
Hello everybody. I found out about this site from the Rich Dad site. I read some of the Rich Dad books, and I am still looking for the right business opportunity to get involved with. In the meantime, I am waiting for a local Cash Flow Club to form in my area.

Robert Kiyosaki always said that a key part of managing wealth is to share it with others. I give to several charities including Green Peace and the ASPCA. I would like to share with you another charity that I am participating in. It is called NAMI (National Alliance on Mental Illness). I am participating in a fundraiser this Sunday 10/07/07 called NAMI Walks, and I need sponsors to help raise money and awareness for mental health issues. You may make a contribution at the following link:

http://www.nami.org/namiwalks07/MER/howardf

I appreciate your support.

Thank you.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

andviv

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jul 27, 2007
Washington DC
It seems to me that you are not profiting from this, so for now I will not delete the link. It seems to be a good cause but I will wait for MJ's opinion and let him decide.

However, please DO NOT PM people asking them to donate. They will if they wish to, but if we get more complaints about this we will have to ban you from the forum.

MJ DeMarco

Administrator
Staff member
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jul 23, 2007
Fountain Hills, AZ
Its cool for now, just don't like having first posts being advertorial, even though it is worthy.

lucas

New Contributor
Oct 7, 2007
Welcome to the forums! I came here from the richdad forums as well. Glad to see the spirit of altruism is alive and well with you! Giving truly is its own reward and I am sure it will come back to you tenfold.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2020
Yeah, your youtube channel is incredible and all the videos I have seen so far are really great...
FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
Finally! I just launched a short story on Kindle (FREE if you have Kindle Unlimited)! After...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
I planned to make a separate post for this video but it is useful here as well for anyone...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Last promo of the year.. Get the training you need now or miss it. Promo Code: FINALHOUR...
MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
UPDATED POST: Hey Guys! I wanted to give a quick update on what this program has become. In...
MARKETPLACE Grow Your Business With a Book (An Unorthodox Marketing Strategy That Built One of the Largest...
Are you looking for a new, lesser-known but potentially very lucrative source of leads to your...

Forum Sponsor

sponsor

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom