The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Need help, support, or just a morale boost?

Rabby

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
319%
Aug 26, 2018
Florida
Hey folks,

I just wanted to say, if you're struggling with the C0VlD-19 stuff and not sure what to do, I'm willing to help anyone who is trying to maintain their business and assets. I know this thing is hitting some people disproportionately hard. To my surprise, it hasn't majorly impacted me, at least not yet. So if you need a level head to talk to, or some expertise in something I know about, just PM me and let me know.

By the way, I'm not advertising in this thread... not consulting, lending, investing, etc. Just offering knowledge, experience, or contacts to help out friends because I've gotten a lot form this forum.

If anyone feels the same way and can help fellow fastlaners without requiring material gain, it would be great if you post here too. I've been in really tight spots before, and I know the feeling. When that was me, if I hadn't found someone who knew what to do in a bad situation, I'm not sure how I would have gotten out of it. Thanks in advance, you're true mensches ;) Might be helpful to post your main skills, in case any of them are something a friend needs help with.

Here are the things I'm pretty confident I know something about... they're the things I'm most likely to be able to help you with:
  • Insurance
  • Finance and risk finance
  • Business operations, automation, cost cutting
  • Business turnaround
  • Management systems
  • Software development (certain aspects of)
Stay well.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

CareCPA

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
356%
May 2, 2017
Pennsylvania
We can help with the information on SBA loans/PPP/personal rebates/etc, although responses may be delayed since we're still in the thick of tax season.

Also, limited assistance with cash-flow forecasting, and general tax/accounting questions.

I have actually read large portions of the CARES Act itself (some parts probably a dozen times or more), I'm not relying on third-hand info in the news.

BizyDad

Keep going. Keep growing.
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
416%
Oct 7, 2019
Phoenix AZ
I'm happy to help. My marketing agency is actually busier than normal, so I haven't been as active on the forum. But if anyone needs some quick SEO/Digital Marketing/Sales advice, I'm happy to help as much as I'm able. Probably best to message me since I'm not keeping up on threads. And like Rabby said, the offer is for free advice.

Stay safe out there FastlaneFam.

csalvato

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
297%
May 5, 2014
Rocky Mountain West
My day job is working in software for a technology company that focuses on delivery of K-12 curricula, so we are very busy and even hiring right now. In most ways, I'm also unperturbed.

At the same time, I've made some bad business decisions that ran my accounts to ~$0 just after my first child was born. I know what it's like to have no money and no prospects with a lot of responsibility.

I'd also be happy to help anyone who may need a hand. Here's what I may be able to help with:

1. Sharing advice and my own story on how to get through uncertain times
  2. Running a software development team
  3. Learning software development
  4. Interviewing (as interviewer and interviewee)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

alexkuzmov

Gold Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
130%
Sep 20, 2019
Bulgaria
Hey forum,
My main skills are in software development so I can help with:

1. Learning to code.
2. Hosting and server setup.
3. Database architecture, data aggregation and distribution.
4. SEO, the functional side of it.

Auxiliary skills that I can help with:

1. Botany.
2. A bit of mechanical engineering, small parts, AutoCAD.

Drop me a line if I can help you with something.

Travel Base

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
117%
Mar 19, 2020
europe
I love this thread!

I can offer help with:
- book writing and editing
- self publishing (stores, genres, some trends, covers, how to be on market, research, and more)
- I'm also bilingual English-Italian, so if you need anything related to that (or help with stuff from Italy), just ask.

On a more personal level, I'm more than happy to be a positivity and/or accountability buddy (or checking on you just to help destress). Also, if you need help with recipes and cooking, I might be able to help, since it's one of my main hobbies :)

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.