The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

Need help, support, or just a morale boost?

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

Rabby

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Aug 26, 2018
Florida
Hey folks,

I just wanted to say, if you're struggling with the COVID-19 stuff and not sure what to do, I'm willing to help anyone who is trying to maintain their business and assets. I know this thing is hitting some people disproportionately hard. To my surprise, it hasn't majorly impacted me, at least not yet. So if you need a level head to talk to, or some expertise in something I know about, just PM me and let me know.

By the way, I'm not advertising in this thread... not consulting, lending, investing, etc. Just offering knowledge, experience, or contacts to help out friends because I've gotten a lot form this forum.

If anyone feels the same way and can help fellow fastlaners without requiring material gain, it would be great if you post here too. I've been in really tight spots before, and I know the feeling. When that was me, if I hadn't found someone who knew what to do in a bad situation, I'm not sure how I would have gotten out of it. Thanks in advance, you're true mensches ;) Might be helpful to post your main skills, in case any of them are something a friend needs help with.

Here are the things I'm pretty confident I know something about... they're the things I'm most likely to be able to help you with:
  • Insurance
  • Finance and risk finance
  • Business operations, automation, cost cutting
  • Business turnaround
  • Management systems
  • Software development (certain aspects of)
Stay well.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

CareCPA

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
May 2, 2017
Pennsylvania
We can help with the information on SBA loans/PPP/personal rebates/etc, although responses may be delayed since we're still in the thick of tax season.

Also, limited assistance with cash-flow forecasting, and general tax/accounting questions.

I have actually read large portions of the CARES Act itself (some parts probably a dozen times or more), I'm not relying on third-hand info in the news.

BizyDad

Know Thyself
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Oct 7, 2019
Phoenix AZ
I'm happy to help. My marketing agency is actually busier than normal, so I haven't been as active on the forum. But if anyone needs some quick SEO/Digital Marketing/Sales advice, I'm happy to help as much as I'm able. Probably best to message me since I'm not keeping up on threads. And like Rabby said, the offer is for free advice.

Stay safe out there FastlaneFam.

csalvato

Platinum Contributor
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
May 5, 2014
Rocky Mountain West
My day job is working in software for a technology company that focuses on delivery of K-12 curricula, so we are very busy and even hiring right now. In most ways, I'm also unperturbed.

At the same time, I've made some bad business decisions that ran my accounts to ~$0 just after my first child was born. I know what it's like to have no money and no prospects with a lot of responsibility.

I'd also be happy to help anyone who may need a hand. Here's what I may be able to help with:

1. Sharing advice and my own story on how to get through uncertain times
  2. Running a software development team
  3. Learning software development
  4. Interviewing (as interviewer and interviewee)

alexkuzmov

Bronze Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Sep 20, 2019
Bulgaria
Hey forum,
My main skills are in software development so I can help with:

1. Learning to code.
2. Hosting and server setup.
3. Database architecture, data aggregation and distribution.
4. SEO, the functional side of it.

Auxiliary skills that I can help with:

1. Botany.
2. A bit of mechanical engineering, small parts, AutoCAD.

Drop me a line if I can help you with something.

Travel Base

New Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Mar 19, 2020
europe
I love this thread!

I can offer help with:
- book writing and editing
- self publishing (stores, genres, some trends, covers, how to be on market, research, and more)
- I'm also bilingual English-Italian, so if you need anything related to that (or help with stuff from Italy), just ask.

On a more personal level, I'm more than happy to be a positivity and/or accountability buddy (or checking on you just to help destress). Also, if you need help with recipes and cooking, I might be able to help, since it's one of my main hobbies :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Fox's Web Design Guide: Earn $100K this year (Yes, 2020!) and Go Fastlane
I have zero coding skills whatsoever. Are coding skills needed? Will the be learned in the...
MARKETPLACE How To Create A 100K-1M+ Sales Funnel
@LynX You know, this is a "Marketplace" Thread. Completely appropriate to offer goods and...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Dropping a quick note in here to say... if you are on TFL, you are part of an elite group of...
MARKETPLACE KAK’s “Kill Bigger” Incubation Program- With DAILY personal attention.
I joined @Kak's business incubator in the first week of May. During our daily chats we uncovered...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
This is your May reminder that you can do this. I'll keep it short. These are the May promos...
MARKETPLACE Grow Your Business With a Book (An Unorthodox Marketing Strategy That Built One of the Largest...
Thanks! This is a cool idea, actually. I would like to use your experience as I heard that these...
FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
would this be available in paper version? I know it's short, but most of my family is...

Visit A Forum Sponsor
sponsor

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected - Please Disable

Yes, ads can be annoying. But please...

...to support the Unscripted/Fastlane mission (and to respect the immense amount of time needed to manage this forum) please DISABLE your ad-block. Thank you.

I've Disabled AdBlock