- Joined
- Sep 15, 2016
- Messages
- 59
Rep Bank
$305
$305
User Power: 83%
Having problems. App 1 was up to 100+ downloads a day, and growing fast. Then I made a change to keywords and fell out of rank for some important long tail keywords - and downloads fell - they're now only about 20-30 a day for App 1. I changed the keywords back with my last update - it only helped a little.
App 2 has never picked up. But it is a special occasions app for Valentine's day, so I wasn't expecting it to do a lot of business, maybe around Valentines Day it will pick up.
I told myself anyway that I was not expecting the first 5 or so apps to make money, I am doing them to learn about stuff like product development, marketing and ASO. After App 5 I hope business will pick up. But App 3 has potential to make money - it is a 'photo stickers' app in a popular kids niche that doesn't have much competition. App 4, the one I'm working on now, is a Pokemon app - so it may make money since the market is there. App 5 is a game I'm reskinning - still waiting for the graphics for that one...
App 2 has never picked up. But it is a special occasions app for Valentine's day, so I wasn't expecting it to do a lot of business, maybe around Valentines Day it will pick up.
I told myself anyway that I was not expecting the first 5 or so apps to make money, I am doing them to learn about stuff like product development, marketing and ASO. After App 5 I hope business will pick up. But App 3 has potential to make money - it is a 'photo stickers' app in a popular kids niche that doesn't have much competition. App 4, the one I'm working on now, is a Pokemon app - so it may make money since the market is there. App 5 is a game I'm reskinning - still waiting for the graphics for that one...
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
