The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

My introduction to the Fastlane Forum

L-5

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
May 16, 2023
Hello everyone!
I'm still currently in school right now, and before finding Fastlane I was completely scared about the future. I was already fed up with having to spend 8 hours everyday - excluding commuting and homework - wasting time learning useless subjects that I'll immediately forget the minute I walk out of class just drained the life out of me. And looking forward and seeing that this 8 hour grind wouldn't stop in the workforce filled me with nothing but resentment. The thought of "Is this really it?" kept plaguing my mind throughout the days, occasionally mixed up with the thoughts of "If only I was....". Well, earlier this year I decided to test my luck and research a bunch of books on wealth and financial freedom, and almost came out with ill-fated results. Most of the books I found was the BS guru speak that I'm sure you all know and love, and even though I was new to this wealth stuff I still knew from first hand knowledge from my parents that this saving stuff wouldn't work. After suffering through much trash I finally happened across the Millionaire Fastlane . I was hesitant at first - all the guru speak made me almost swear off self improvement for good - but decided to take the plunge. After a week I was finished with it, and immediately picked up Unscripted after to similar results. To say that these two books changed my viewpoint on the world is a understatement. They perfectly described the resentment I had towards education system and workforce and provided a structured plan towards wealth that made sense and was actually obtainable. I'm currently planning on learning web design, app development, and video editing right now to help me get started with buisness and project management, but I eventually plan on starting more bigger and large scalable companies that really fit the CENTS framework. By joining this forum I hope to learn a ton of knowledge about building and growing a fastlane business, and hopefully even provide some value to others along the way. Thank you for reading this far, and I can't wait to interact with all of you!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

PC123

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
108%
Apr 2, 2023
Hello everyone!
I'm still currently in school right now, and before finding Fastlane I was completely scared about the future. I was already fed up with having to spend 8 hours everyday - excluding commuting and homework - wasting time learning useless subjects that I'll immediately forget the minute I walk out of class just drained the life out of me. And looking forward and seeing that this 8 hour grind wouldn't stop in the workforce filled me with nothing but resentment. The thought of "Is this really it?" kept plaguing my mind throughout the days, occasionally mixed up with the thoughts of "If only I was....". Well, earlier this year I decided to test my luck and research a bunch of books on wealth and financial freedom, and almost came out with ill-fated results. Most of the books I found was the BS guru speak that I'm sure you all know and love, and even though I was new to this wealth stuff I still knew from first hand knowledge from my parents that this saving stuff wouldn't work. After suffering through much trash I finally happened across the Millionaire Fastlane . I was hesitant at first - all the guru speak made me almost swear off self improvement for good - but decided to take the plunge. After a week I was finished with it, and immediately picked up Unscripted after to similar results. To say that these two books changed my viewpoint on the world is a understatement. They perfectly described the resentment I had towards education system and workforce and provided a structured plan towards wealth that made sense and was actually obtainable. I'm currently planning on learning web design, app development, and video editing right now to help me get started with buisness and project management, but I eventually plan on starting more bigger and large scalable companies that really fit the CENTS framework. By joining this forum I hope to learn a ton of knowledge about building and growing a fastlane business, and hopefully even provide some value to others along the way. Thank you for reading this far, and I can't wait to interact with all of you!
Welcome! Indeed, there is a lot of valuable content here. You've stepped in the right direction, now keep going strong!

ZCP

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
336%
Oct 22, 2010
Woodstock, GA
@L-5 welcome! what is a business you could start today? let's get you going!

charlemagne

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
158%
Mar 28, 2023
Hello everyone!
I agree. I do not see myself spending the next 48 years of my life doing something I hate to barely retire (if even). Welcome to the land of enlightenment. I wish you the best of luck and keep us updated.

P.S I also am emerging in the world of web design so pm if you want to chat.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

L-5

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
May 16, 2023
@L-5 welcome! what is a business you could start today? let's get you going!
Right now I'm only thinking about doing App/Web Design in order to help get me going and used to doing hard work, but I do have some ideas for CENTS style businesses that I plan on starting in 1-2 years. Do you recommend this approach or should I just dive into makings those businesses now?

ZCP

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio