Last week my son received his first royalty check for one song that he produced in 2019. He has a talent in the music industry, writing songs and producing music for himself and for various artists in LA.
I asked him if he'd read TMF and he said that he did, back when I sent it to him two years ago.
He told me that it's hard to stay focused on his music career when he can make "so much more money" at his J.O.B. "But I know I'll get there with music and it will be so much more rewarding in the end."
He's in the high end bar/hospitality industry for "work" but his career is clearly going to be producing and writing music.
I asked him if he'd read TMF and he said that he did, back when I sent it to him two years ago.
He told me that it's hard to stay focused on his music career when he can make "so much more money" at his J.O.B. "But I know I'll get there with music and it will be so much more rewarding in the end."
He's in the high end bar/hospitality industry for "work" but his career is clearly going to be producing and writing music.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
