The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Music For Motivation: What's On Your Playlist?

xShepherdx

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
356%
Apr 11, 2022
Idaho
Music runs deep in my family, so I tend to listen to a lot of it - especially while I'm working or exercising.

And any day that I'm feeling less than 100%, I'll turn on my private "GET MOTIVATED" playlist and put it on repeat until my mindset has changed.

This playlist contains a bunch of music that I personally find motivating and/or has a generally encouraging message.

Here are my top 3 favorite motivational songs:

1) Rockstar - Blue Stahli
YouTube | Spotify

2) Until Forever - Eva On Fire
YouTube | Spotify

3) Lose Yourself (From "8 Mile") - Eminem
YouTube | Spotify

When I'm feeling down, these songs are guaranteed to reignite my fire and get me moving in the right direction again.

With all of that said, I'm curious to hear what music everyone listens to for motivation.

So I'll ask...

What music is on your motivation playlist?

(And if you don't have a playlist of your own yet, I HIGHLY recommend creating one!)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Albert KOUADJA

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
84%
Mar 13, 2022
La musique est profondément ancrée dans ma famille, j'ai donc tendance à en écouter beaucoup, surtout lorsque je travaille ou que je fais de l'exercice.

Et chaque jour où je me sens moins à 100 %, j'active ma liste de lecture privée "GET MOTIVATED" et je la répète jusqu'à ce que mon état d'esprit ait changé.

Cette liste de lecture contient un tas de musique que je trouve personnellement motivante et/ou a un message généralement encourageant.

Voici mes 3 chansons de motivation préférées :

1) Rockstar - Stahli bleu
Youtube | Spotify

2) Jusqu'à toujours - Eva On Fire
Youtube | Spotify

3) Perdez-vous (à partir de "8 Mile") - Eminem
Youtube | Spotify

Quand je me sens déprimé, ces chansons sont garanties pour rallumer mon feu et me faire avancer à nouveau dans la bonne direction.

Cela dit, je suis curieux d'entendre quelle musique tout le monde écoute pour se motiver.
La musique est profondément ancrée dans ma famille, j'ai donc tendance à en écouter beaucoup, surtout lorsque je travaille ou que je fais de l'exercice.

Et chaque jour où je me sens moins à 100 %, j'active ma liste de lecture privée "GET MOTIVATED" et je la répète jusqu'à ce que mon état d'esprit ait changé.

Cette liste de lecture contient un tas de musique que je trouve personnellement motivante et/ou a un message généralement encourageant.

Voici mes 3 chansons de motivation préférées :

1) Rockstar - Stahli bleu
Youtube | Spotify

2) Jusqu'à toujours - Eva On Fire
Youtube | Spotify

3) Perdez-vous (à partir de "8 Mile") - Eminem
Youtube | Spotify

Quand je me sens déprimé, ces chansons sont garanties pour rallumer mon feu et me faire avancer à nouveau dans la bonne direction.

Cela dit, je suis curieux d'entendre quelle musique tout le monde écoute pour se motiver.

Alors je vais demander...

Quelle musique est sur votre playlist de motivation ?

(Et si vous n'avez pas encore de playlist, je vous recommande vivement d'en créer une !)

Alors je vais demander...

Quelle musique est sur votre playlist de motivation ?

(Et si vous n'avez pas encore de playlist, je vous recommande vivement d'en créer une !)
this is what my playlist looks like. some as the level of fatigue, depression when I listen to it, my energy level goes up exponentially.
And I also use the 40 sentences(recommandation) that MJ left us in the last page of his TMF book. They are very motivating..

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220526-001236.png
    Screenshot_20220526-001236.png
    298.4 KB · Views: 11

andyhaus44

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
154%
May 17, 2017
St. Charles, MO
Music runs deep in my family, so I tend to listen to a lot of it - especially while I'm working or exercising.

And any day that I'm feeling less than 100%, I'll turn on my private "GET MOTIVATED" playlist and put it on repeat until my mindset has changed.

This playlist contains a bunch of music that I personally find motivating and/or has a generally encouraging message.

YouTube | Spotify

YouTube | Spotify

YouTube | Spotify

When I'm feeling down, these songs are guaranteed to reignite my fire and get me moving in the right direction again.

With all of that said, I'm curious to hear what music everyone listens to for motivation.

So I'll ask...

(And if you don't have a playlist of your own yet, I HIGHLY recommend creating one!)
Right now by Van Halen
Mother we just cant get enough by New Radicals
My hero by Foo Fighters

Angler

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
271%
Sep 9, 2021
eye of the tiger & burning heart, on repeat!

Attachments

• rocky.jpg
    rocky.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 3

xShepherdx

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
356%
Apr 11, 2022
Idaho
Given that this appears to be your music project, this seems like a blatant attempt at self-promo and goes against the spirit of the thread and forum IMO.

If you're going to try and promote yourself, at least contribute something to the thread other than just spamming your project name and video anywhere music is mentioned on the forum.

Maybe that's why nobody cared the last time you tried to promote yourself?

xShepherdx

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
356%
Apr 11, 2022
Idaho
this is what my playlist looks like. some as the level of fatigue, depression when I listen to it, my energy level goes up exponentially.
And I also use the 40 sentences(recommandation) that MJ left us in the last page of his TMF book. They are very motivating..
This is great, I need to create something like this for when the music alone doesn't do it.

And great shout on those last sentences in TMF , reading them again is incredibly motivational!

Albert KOUADJA

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
84%
Mar 13, 2022
This is great, I need to create something like this for when the music alone doesn't do it.

And great shout on those last sentences in TMF , reading them again is incredibly motivational!
Yes, all agree

andyhaus44

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
154%
May 17, 2017
St. Charles, MO
The Killers - The man
Gavin Rossdale - Adrenaline
Green Day - When I come around
Post Malone - Congratulations
Eminem - 'Till I collapse, Rabbit Run
Linkin Park - Bleed it out
Survivor - Eye of the tiger
Russ - Since I was broke
The Weeknd - Blinding Lights
M83 - Midnight City
Red Hot Chili Peppers - We turn red, Give it away, Around the world
Korn - Got the life
Van Halen - Jump
Reo Speedwagon - Roll with the changes
Eagles - Already gone
Imagine Dragons - Believer
OutKast - B.O.B.
Kanye West - Stronger
The Urge - Brainless
Foo Fighters - Pretender
Disturbed - Prayer
Breaking Benjamin - Until the end

Hexen

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Nov 22, 2019
the forest
Given that this appears to be your music project, this seems like a blatant attempt at self-promo and goes against the spirit of the thread and forum IMO.

If you're going to try and promote yourself, at least contribute something to the thread other than just spamming your project name and video anywhere music is mentioned on the forum.

Maybe that's why nobody cared the last time you tried to promote yourself?

You focused on all the wrong things.

Open your mind, listen and comment on the music, instead of wasting time getting upset about trivial things.

A positive, curious person reading a music thread would be glad to hear some new, original music.

Kalactose

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
119%
Jan 21, 2022

YouTube | Spotify

YouTube | Spotify

YouTube | Spotify

So I'll ask...

Born Ready - Zayde Wolf
The Champion - Carrie Underwood
Last one Standing - Eminem
Be something - Polo g
I know - Polo g
Through the storm - Polo g
Fight Back - Neffex
Soldier - Neffex
Till I collapse - Eminem
Congratulations - Post Malone
Cutthroat - Young Dolph
Not over yet - KSI

xShepherdx

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
356%
Apr 11, 2022
Idaho
You focused on all the wrong things.

Open your mind, listen and comment on the music, instead of wasting time getting upset about trivial things.

A positive, curious person reading a music thread would be glad to hear some new, original music.

I'm not upset, just disappointed. Instead of contributing something to a conversation a shared interest, you just try and guilt me into listening to your music...because I just should? :rofl:

This thread wasn't made to serve your marketing purposes. If you read MJ's ME-BIAS post you might have realized that nobody cares about your music because you approach it from an entirely self-serving perspective.

But my guess is that you don't even read the forum and just scrape it for keywords to spam your music.

xShepherdx

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
356%
Apr 11, 2022
Idaho
Eminem - 'Till I collapse, Rabbit Run
Linkin Park - Bleed it out
Russ - Since I was broke
The Weeknd - Blinding Lights
Imagine Dragons - Believer
Kanye West - Stronger
Foo Fighters - Pretender
Disturbed - Prayer
Dang, that's a good list! I ended up adding these tunes to my playlist. Thanks for sharing!

Born Ready - Zayde Wolf
The Champion - Carrie Underwood
Last one Standing - Eminem
Be something - Polo g
I know - Polo g
Fight Back - Neffex
Till I collapse - Eminem
Cutthroat - Young Dolph
Not over yet - KSI
Love these and added them to my playlist as well! I appreciate you sharing them :praise:

Kalactose

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
119%
Jan 21, 2022
Dang, that's a good list! I ended up adding these tunes to my playlist. Thanks for sharing!

Love these and added them to my playlist as well! I appreciate you sharing them :praise:
Thank you for starting this thread as well and to andyhauss44. I've added a lot of bangers to my playlist

JustMorpheus

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
193%
Dec 18, 2021

YouTube | Spotify

YouTube | Spotify

YouTube | Spotify

So I'll ask...

Here’s my summer hype music that’s so good I play it in the winter time:

Sleepwalking - The Chain Gang of 1974
Latch(feat. Sam Smith) - Disclosure
Midnight City - M83
Calling Me - OOYY
Wait - M83
Oceans - Rogue
Out of My League - Fitz and The Tantrums
Undercover Martyn - Two Door Cinema Club
Rattlesnake - Rogue
Blackout Days - Phantogram
Time After Time - Cindy Lauper
1812 Overture Op.49 - Tchaikovsky
Hamlet - Tchaikovsky
Adagio for Strings - Samuel Barber
The Planets, Op. 32 Jupiter - Gustav Holst
The Planets, Op. 32 Mars - Gustav Holst

TFF888

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
May 12, 2023
For motivation and for those nights, when sleep won't come easy (works always for me when set on low level).

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.