The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Motivational Quotes

Eos

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
59%
Mar 5, 2011
England
We must all suffer one of two things: the pain of discipline or the pain of regret or disappointment.

If you don't design your own life plan, chances are you'll fall into someone else's plan. And guess what they have planned for you? Not much.

If you are not willing to risk the unusual, you will have to settle for the ordinary.

If you don't like how things are, change it! You're not a tree.

Let others lead small lives, but not you. Let others argue over small things, but not you. Let others cry over small hurts, but not you. Let others leave their future in someone else's hands, but not you.

Failure is not a single, cataclysmic event. You don't fail overnight. Instead, failure is a few errors in judgement, repeated every day.

You cannot change your destination overnight, but you can change your direction overnight.

The worst thing one can do is not to try, to be aware of what one wants and not give in to it, to spend years in silent hurt wondering if something could have materialized - never knowing.

Success is neither magical nor mysterious. Success is the natural consequence of consistently applying the basic fundamentals.

The difficulties you meet will resolve themselves as you advance. Proceed, and light will dawn, and shine with increasing clearness on your path.

All by Jim Rohn

marklov

It is a Tiger That Devours Me but I am The Tiger
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
167%
Mar 30, 2014
Time is the substance from which I am made. Time is a river which carries me along, but I am the river; it is a tiger that devours me, but I am the tiger; it is a fire that consumes me, but I am the fire

G

GuestUser113

The fault, dear Brutus, lies not in our stars, but in our selves…

William Shakespeare

csalvato

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
297%
May 5, 2014
Rocky Mountain West
"Magic is pretty simple: It comes down to training, practice, and experimentation, followed up by ridiculous pursuit and relentless perseverance." - David Blaine

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Mattie

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
May 28, 2014
U.S.
upload_2015-4-17_8-47-8.png
images
fitness-inspirational-quotes-004.jpg

obrian

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
96%
Apr 16, 2015
"Our mind is like a mine, some people dig and find gold while most people dig and find coal.it's up to the miner's thoughts"

juggler619

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
160%
May 25, 2015
Abu Dhabi

kph200

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
122%
Feb 2, 2015
Pune, India
What is terrible is not death but the lives people live or don't live up until their death. They don't honor their own lives, they piss on their lives. They shit them away. Dumb F*ckers. They concentrate too much on F*cking, movies, money, family, F*cking. Their minds are full of cotton. They shallow god without thinking, they shallow country without thinking. Soon they forget how to think, they let others think for them. Their brains are stuffed with cotton. They look ugly, they talk ugly, they walk ugly. Play them the greatest music of the centuries and they can't hear it. Most people's deaths are sham. There is nothing left to die.
- Charles Bukowski

NormP

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
171%
Jun 4, 2015
Don't remember where I read this--
"Circumstances reveal character more than they develop it."

OscarDeuce

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
269%
Nov 28, 2014
Northern Virginia
"If you're taking flak, you must be over the target" - unknown
"Never engage the enemy without a plan; but no plan survives contact with the enemy" - Helmuth Von Moltke
"The difficult we do immediately. The impossible takes a little longer"—Motto of the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers during World War II
"Living well is the best revenge" - George Herbert
"You'll never go broke providing a service people don't want to do themselves" - my father
"I'd rather have a little bit of something than all of nothing" - a close friend
"At the outer marker I instinctively looked to my left to see if the captain with ready for me to lower the gear, and all I saw was my own reflection looking back at me from the cockpit window" - another good friend recently promoted from copilot to captain making his first real-world approach in bad weather with a plane load of passengers
"Life's a funny thing" - me, after too much Scotch

Cheers,
O-2

Tobore

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
183%
Nov 30, 2013
Above and Beyond
How many punches can you take?

Everyone's got a plan until they get punched in the mouth - Mike Tyson

Tobore

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
183%
Nov 30, 2013
Above and Beyond
You will always be a nobody - a former teacher

I'm really looking forward to reunion to prove him wrong.

He was wrong! You never believed what he said.

People who can't be great or do something great always try to stop those who can.

Michał Kóska

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
101%
Jan 10, 2015
This is what came to my mind while I was running this evening.

"
Life is not about what you like to do, it is about what you have to do to make your dreams come true.
"

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
369%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
"Tell me what you've done and I'll tell you who you are."

zerobrainwash

Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
120%
Feb 20, 2015
Baltics
"Discipline hurts less than regret."

Don't know who said it first but I love it. Discipline requires sacrifice, perseverance, 100% commitment. No doubt it can hurt some days but I'd rather hurt a little today than be miserable 10 years down the road.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.