The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Monetize with my blog

Marketing, social media, advertising

Dario29

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Mar 20, 2018
Bari, Italy
Hello,
I work in the wine industry since 10 years and after reading the millionaire fastlane for the first time, maybe 6-7 years ago, my life changed.

Working in the wine industry I was seeing that a specifc kind of wine was underestimated even if the market was very good. I am talking about rosé wine. Even now, it is very difficult to find information about rosè wine on internet, there are not too many online courses. Wine bar and wine restaurant they didn't know very well what was a rosé wine.

So i started a blog dedicated entirely to the rosé wine. I learnt wordpress, MailCheat(Chimp), SEO and I started to write, research and write. The blog gave mo lot of satisfactions, I have been paid to make some lives and some lessons, and so far in my region Puglia, people still recognize me as "the guy of the rosé".

Now my life has changed, I am living in Australia now, and I don't write anymore on my blog, but after reading the Great Rat Race Escape , and noticing that my blog is still visited, people still subscribe to my website to receive an e-book, and some of my articles are well positioned on google I am thinking to come back and start to write again. This time, I want to do something different. I was very close to publish a book with a local italian editor but then we didn't anymore cause he was taking so much time and I needed to move to Australia.

Continuing writing can help my brand awareness but what I want is to solve a problem and find a nice. But I am still confused because the nice is very small, and selling a service to restaurant and wine bar on how to serve and sell rosé, is limited, doesn't respect one of the CENTS.

Doing lessons as videocourse for the wine lovers, we are talking about a very restricted nice, so I can do a videocourse but honestly,even with the best marketing possible, how much I can sell this?

Or should I recognize my blog as an importatn lesson, and looking for other problems to solve?

Thank you very much

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

mamamargaux

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
75%
Dec 24, 2022
Appreciating rosé wine is interesting and very specific niche. I suggest partnering with wineries there, maybe affiliate marketing to monetise your blog?

StrikingViper69

Shredding scales and making sales
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
168%
Dec 3, 2018
UK
If people are downloading your free ebook, instead of giving it away for free, try selling it for $4.

I expect a wine course is a hard sell. But, have you seen subscription boxes for wine? People subscribe and get a new box of wine every month. Partnering with some of those services could be a goldmine. Perfect fit for your market. Look at your Google analytics and see where your traffic is coming from, then find appropriate services.

Or you could find some wineries that make a rose you like and sell it to your subscribers. Work with the winery on putting together promotions. If this works you can travel the world to visit different wineries and vineyards and promote their wines.

Dario29

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Mar 20, 2018
Bari, Italy
These are great ideas, thank you! I should start to study how I can sell wines for others and making partnerships!
Thank you

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

StrikingViper69

Shredding scales and making sales
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
168%
Dec 3, 2018
UK
These are great ideas, thank you! I should start to study how I can sell wines for others and making partnerships!
Thank you
Think about how you can use the blog to promote (newsletter, banner ad etc), get your blog stats and make a phone call or two. You‘ll learn what you need to learn from making a couple of phone calls.

Timmy C

I Will Not Stop!
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
230%
Jun 12, 2018
Melbourne, Australia
Continuing writing can help my brand awareness but what I want is to solve a problem and find a nice. But I am still confused because the nice is very small, and selling a service to restaurant and wine bar on how to serve and sell rosé, is limited, doesn't respect one of the CENTS.

as someone who worked for years in the industry I can give you a bit if information on this.

First of all, no average restaurant would pay for this type of service.

However! If you target upper market restaurants, fine dining etc, those types of things it might work.

I wouldn't waste my time with regular restaurants. There are some exceptions but they are too few and far between.

It would not be where you would find the most success.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.