- Joined
- Mar 30, 2019
- Messages
- 179
Rep Bank
$805
$805
User Power: 135%
Howdy,
Texan, early 20-something who's been focusing on re-gaining control of his life for about a year now. Post-college employment pushed me back to book reading. Ran across TMF in the sea of entrepreneur books this last week, was thrilled to find out it was one of the most common sense, helpful books I've read in years and thusly killed it in about 2 days.
I came to this forum because the people here seem to be less focused on the entrepreneurship "Lifestyle" sold by instagram personalities (like Nathan Latka and his new book); and more into combining Seth Godin-like virtue in finding and serving people, and using effection to create magnitude and touch millions.
I've been going "at" but not into an entrepreneurial lifestyle for about a year, starting with 4HWW, but all I ended up with was a dime a dozen niche instagram account with 120 followers after MONTHS of work and a barren amazon store page . "Long tail" products as described by Seth Godin are failures and in the end require much more effort just to scrape by. I fully intend to give it my all to create at least something that I can kick down doors with.
At the very moment I'm reading unscripted ; literally whiteboarding my first 3 semi-actionable ideas, and teaching myself coding so I can bootstrap a semi-functioning website as a first venture. I look forwarding to growing and ultimately succeeding, with you all.
Texan, early 20-something who's been focusing on re-gaining control of his life for about a year now. Post-college employment pushed me back to book reading. Ran across TMF in the sea of entrepreneur books this last week, was thrilled to find out it was one of the most common sense, helpful books I've read in years and thusly killed it in about 2 days.
I came to this forum because the people here seem to be less focused on the entrepreneurship "Lifestyle" sold by instagram personalities (like Nathan Latka and his new book); and more into combining Seth Godin-like virtue in finding and serving people, and using effection to create magnitude and touch millions.
I've been going "at" but not into an entrepreneurial lifestyle for about a year, starting with 4HWW, but all I ended up with was a dime a dozen niche instagram account with 120 followers after MONTHS of work and a barren amazon store page . "Long tail" products as described by Seth Godin are failures and in the end require much more effort just to scrape by. I fully intend to give it my all to create at least something that I can kick down doors with.
At the very moment I'm reading unscripted ; literally whiteboarding my first 3 semi-actionable ideas, and teaching myself coding so I can bootstrap a semi-functioning website as a first venture. I look forwarding to growing and ultimately succeeding, with you all.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
