The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Just moved out to Scottsdale, looking to meet some fastlaners and 10X

DanVasiljevs

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
196%
Mar 31, 2017
The Interstate
Whats up guys

So I posted a thread all the way back in like March of this year thanking MJ for writing these two absolutely life changing books that have completely changed my life. In that thread, I introduced myself and I mentioned it was my dream to move out to Scottsdale this winter...

Well I’m here now! Just settling in. Any fastlaners out here wanna meet up? Go get some drinks, hike some mountains?

A bit about myself, I’ve got a YouTube channel: Dan Vas and I’m heavy into ecommerce, amazon, personal branding and affiliate marketing. 21 year old dude, love fitness and the outdoors

Let me know!!!! Would love to meet some of ya

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.