The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Meet Kevin: Dave Ramsey Exposed

PizzaOnTheRoof

Moving Forward
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
220%
Jul 30, 2018
Texas
Criticizing gurus has turned out to be a good way to get attention and traffic. There are a few YouTube channels with lots of subscribers that do nothing but call out other you tube channels for being "fake"....here are some examples that I've see: "fake natty"...."fake weights".... "fake black belt"... "fake entrepreneur"... etc. There are whole channels dedicated to each of those and they have pretty large followings.

There was a really entertaining one I watched a while ago calling out the sellers of get rich info products that was actually pretty good showing how fabricated these people's success was.
Could you share a link or title if you remember? I'd love to check it out

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

minivanman

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
265%
Mar 16, 2017
DFW
I'm sure he has had people to handle that for several years now. I haven't listened to him in a loooong time. I think while I'm out in the garage tonight I'll tune him in. I've been hooked on the OTR (old time radio) app lately.

st.julian

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
38%
Nov 6, 2019
Rockville, MD
I like the dude; hes hard working, quirky and calling out the big guys on their shady tactics
I can't believe you are encouraging this a**hole. This guy is a classic example of a fake entrepreneur, looking to come-up off the backs of real entrepreneurs like Dave and Grant.

It's okay to disagree with someone's stance on a particular topic like money, debt, or real estate. Anyone who listens to Grant or Dave should know they have different opinions on these tops. It's another thing to use someone's name as click bate. He's trying to boost himself up, while putting these big name guys down.

I guarantee he watches more Grant Cardone videos than Grant's dedicated followers. This guy is an absolute joke and shouldn't be taken seriously.

View: https://www.facebook.com/1253954897/posts/10218701655113214/

Fastlane Liam

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
148%
Feb 10, 2018
United Kingdom
I can't believe you are encouraging this a**hole. This guy is a classic example of a fake entrepreneur, looking to come-up off the backs of real entrepreneurs like Dave and Grant.

It's okay to disagree with someone's stance on a particular topic like money, debt, or real estate. Anyone who listens to Grant or Dave should know they have different opinions on these tops. It's another thing to use someone's name as click bate. He's trying to boost himself up, while putting these big name guys down.

I guarantee he watches more Grant Cardone videos than Grant's dedicated followers. This guy is an absolute joke and shouldn't be taken seriously.

View: https://www.facebook.com/1253954897/posts/10218701655113214/
Your comment had absolutely no substance, sounds like an emotional rant. Yes he uses clout to gain views, big whoopie doopie

Kevin88660

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
Feb 8, 2019
Southeast Asia
This was a secret? But, atleast Dave has made a lot of people rich and even more out of debt so it's not a bad thing at all. He basically wrote a modern day bible for money and people buy in to it just like they do the real bible. Been happening for lots of years. Atleast Dave gives people a book he actually wrote.

Personally, I did the things Dave preaches before Dave started preaching them to people. 0 debt has got me to where I am today.
He markets mutual funds with high bid offer spread. Not to my liking on that.

Fastlane Liam

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
148%
Feb 10, 2018
United Kingdom
Kid is a twerp and I probably would’ve gotten in a fight with him in high school. Type of kid who tells the teacher they forgot to collect the homework that day.
A rather wealthy twerp. But I catch your drift and its funny

st.julian

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
38%
Nov 6, 2019
Rockville, MD
Your comment had absolutely no substance, sounds like an emotional rant. Yes he uses clout to gain views, big whoopie doopie

You're the emotional one.

The substance is there. You just don't see it because you're not able to handle someone disagreeing with your (stupid) opinion. Shame on you for paying attention to this idiot.

Fastlane Liam

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
148%
Feb 10, 2018
United Kingdom
You're the emotional one.

The substance is there. You just don't see it because you're not able to handle someone disagreeing with your (stupid) opinion. Shame on you for paying attention to this idiot.
Whats your problem?

Looks like a case of life getting you down so take it out on someone else. Get lost loser

1step

Gold Contributor
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
231%
Dec 4, 2012
Kentucky
Whats your problem?

Looks like a case of life getting you down so take it out on someone else. Get lost loser

I think he's just clearly biased. He has had 0 posts here and decided to make his first post to necro a post that is years old. Not sure how he is associated or involved in this but I am sure he is.

PizzaOnTheRoof

Moving Forward
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
220%
Jul 30, 2018
Texas
Yes I am bias. As are you. The number of posts I've madecomments?

You want to know how I came to comment on this older thread? I was on YouTube when this "Meet Kevin" character popped up...with the headline "Grant Cardone Exposed ":eek:.

Honestly, I was almost tempted to click the bait...but instead I decided to Google this guy to see what he's about. That’s when I noticed this thread on the Fastlane forum. To my surprise, I found people here glorifying this person.

People like this guy prey on weak-minded.
So wait, you never watched the video and just determined he's nothing but clickbait?

If you did, you would know that he actually praises GC in the video.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.