... yes, you heard right - up to this post!
You're probably wondering what I mean by that ...
... and I gonna tell you, it's quite simple!
After I already read 60% of The Millionaire Fastlane, I knew it was time to get active - and here I am...
... only in form of a contribution, but this is just the beginning!
But whose beginning are we talking about here?
... oh right, I didn't introduce myself yet, so let's change this!
Hi! My name is Patrick, from Germany, 24 years old.
And to be honest, my life is only half as exciting as my introduction in this post.
What I mean by that?
Well, I live with my parents, I am a student in the area of IT-Security, and guess what, I am broke.
Doesn't sound so bad at first glance, but only if you consider the current circumstances.
It's not hard to see how this road is going to end - with a JOB.
I arrived at a point where I decided for myself - NO, I do not want to continue my life living in slavery for the system - I want to break out!
The Millionaire Fastlane by @MJ DeMarco was one of the things that opened my eyes - and so I'm here to tell you, I want to change something and invest my time properly.
Mediocrity ends here, and life begins!
Best regards ...
... from a pursuer of his dreams, also known as Patrick
You're probably wondering what I mean by that ...
... and I gonna tell you, it's quite simple!
After I already read 60% of The Millionaire Fastlane, I knew it was time to get active - and here I am...
... only in form of a contribution, but this is just the beginning!
But whose beginning are we talking about here?
... oh right, I didn't introduce myself yet, so let's change this!
Hi! My name is Patrick, from Germany, 24 years old.
And to be honest, my life is only half as exciting as my introduction in this post.
What I mean by that?
Well, I live with my parents, I am a student in the area of IT-Security, and guess what, I am broke.
Doesn't sound so bad at first glance, but only if you consider the current circumstances.
It's not hard to see how this road is going to end - with a JOB.
I arrived at a point where I decided for myself - NO, I do not want to continue my life living in slavery for the system - I want to break out!
The Millionaire Fastlane by @MJ DeMarco was one of the things that opened my eyes - and so I'm here to tell you, I want to change something and invest my time properly.
Mediocrity ends here, and life begins!
Best regards ...
... from a pursuer of his dreams, also known as Patrick
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
