The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Marketing Agency– Selling / Massive Value for Clients

Marketing, social media, advertising

NewJamesBond

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
204%
Nov 29, 2015
Hey everyone,

The hardest thing for me to do is the only thing that will initially yield significant results...

It's time for me to get really uncomfortable and go after more clients...

I wanted to start a new progress thread for several reasons. I have learned a lot in the past month as a member of the forums... My last progress thread was called, "My 2016 Goals - 1K a week, experiences, travel, ETC". That title / the thread I think is pretty bad, not terrible, but the whole thread is me doing things that don't help me help the people I want to work with. The tasks in that thread that I'm doing (checking emails / designing twitter posts / cleaning my computer, ETC) are not task that actually push me forward. They are fake actions, most of those tasks are worthless to progressing... If I'm going to do this, then I'm going to do it. That said, I should be selling and doing work as @LightHouse wrote...

You should be 50/50 selling and working on what you sold.

This is now what I am doing and going to continue to be doing. It's just really hard for me to let go of the bullsh*t time wasters I've been using and to start constantly selling. I have created a standardized pricing page. I am now using Freelancer.com and Upwork.com, but I want most my clients come without these services so I am beginning to cold pitch businesses.

I read Fastlane Millionaire, which was pretty stellar. I want to begin outsourcing some of the work I'm doing, thus giving me more time to do the selling, but since I know I don't have enough customers yet this would be a distraction. My sole focus is selling.

If you are reading this thread, thinking
why are you writing this! Go take action... That's sort of what I'm thinking about myself to, but I just started this thread to track my progress with selling and not with all the other bullsh*t and time wasting I was doing... So yes, with that being said it's time for me to send some business some pitch emails... Have a goodnight everyone. I will update this thread as I begin pitching businesses.

Here's a quote I've been thinking about from an article on Entrepreneur.com... Tucker Hughes wrote,

"If you don’t already have your one-, five- and 10-year goals written out and visible to you on a daily basis, do so right now. I read mine the second I wake up every single morning. Now ask yourself, what would have to happen to accomplish your 10-year goals in just one year?"

Monthly Profit *after expenses/fees*:
January:
$780
February:
March:
April:
May:
June:
July:
August:
September:
October:
November:
December:

I will update this thread through out the year.
Later everyone... :)

I will only be posting on here when I get new sales / new clients.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited by a moderator:

NewJamesBond

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
204%
Nov 29, 2015
BOOM in 24 hours of real work (client finding) I just locked-in a marketing consolation for $127.00 (after Paypal fee). (I got payment in advance)
**+$15 more from tip** so, $142 total.

Last edited:

NewJamesBond

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
204%
Nov 29, 2015
I have a lot of work (client work) right now, so I am going to take week to stop pitching new clients. I will be doing a few hours of Wordpress for a past client for $100. I'm also waiting on another $250 (not paid yet) payment from Freelancer..com I have been pitching more, but having a hard time getting the bigger monthly contracts I want to get.

Increasing my earnings and continually adding more value to my clients:
– More monthly contracts (Every pitch needs to include retainer)
- No more hourly pitches; projects should be pitched as a package, thus I can leverage my time and also give the client a better value
- Track all clients in my CRM (right now I have been messing up with tracking all the clients and it's costing me contracts)

NewJamesBond

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
204%
Nov 29, 2015
Paid that $250 I was owed... (I got to take on larger projects... If I want to do 1K+ per month, each clients LTV (life time value) needs to be higher)
Updated my monthly total profit.

NewJamesBond

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
204%
Nov 29, 2015
Whats your pitch? Got a website,

I pitch depending on how I can add value to my client. I first listen to their needs and then I pitch accordingly.

I do have a website. I have owned many websites... I'm currently trying minimize my online presence to only two sites.
One for my personal brand and one for my business.

iAmAttila

Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
176%
Aug 6, 2014
I pitch depending on how I can add value to my client. I first listen to their needs and then I pitch accordingly.

I do have a website. I have owned many websites... I'm currently trying minimize my online presence to only two sites.
One for my personal brand and one for my business.
In order for me to want to pay you i need to know what are you selling. So what are you selling?

NewJamesBond

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
204%
Nov 29, 2015
I mainly work as a marketing consultant; then sometimes I do the marketing work afterwards.

Work with company – Build effective marketing plan – Implement

I sell:
Results driven marketing campaigns
Marketing Consulting
Social Media Marketing
Social Media Management
PCC / Adwords Management
Graphic Design and Ad Copy Writing
CRM Management and Customer Acquisition Plans

I help companies build their brand, increase customers life-time value and create strategies to acquire more leads in less time.

iAmAttila

Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
176%
Aug 6, 2014
I mainly work as a marketing consultant; then sometimes I do the marketing work afterwards.

Work with company – Build effective marketing plan – Implement

I sell:
Results driven marketing campaigns
Marketing Consulting
Social Media Marketing
Social Media Management
PCC / Adwords Management
Graphic Design and Ad Copy Writing
CRM Management and Customer Acquisition Plans

I help companies build their brand, increase customers life-time value and create strategies to acquire more leads in less time.

Nice, now that I understand HOW/with What you can help me - i have a project for you.

Add me on skype so we can do some business. -> attilaodri

NewJamesBond

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
204%
Nov 29, 2015
I have been taking a break from working on my business...
I'll be updating this page as I continue to make progress on my agency and other entrepreneurial activities.

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
369%
May 20, 2014
Ireland

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.