The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

Make friends, build relationships, and create win-wins

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

Andy Black

Dad, Husband, Inbound Marketeer
Staff member
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Speedway Pass
May 20, 2014
Ireland

YouCanDoThis

New Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Jan 2, 2021
The Netherlands
What's your takeaways?

- Difference between inbound vs outbound (new to marketing and I'm not a native English speaker)
- Reminder of the importance of treating human beings as human beings (aka manners)
- Make friends/help people first, make sales after

What will you do different going forward?

- Not just partake in a community to share stuff about me (I try to do this, but it's a stark reminder)
- Send more personal messages to give thanks (without wanting something in return)

And, hey, thank you for doing these interviews, Andy! :D

Impacto

New Contributor
Jul 1, 2020
Bulgaria/Italy
I enjoyed the video. And I kinda needed it. The part about using Facebook groups really opened my eyes. I always stayed away from them, as my perception was that most groups are filled with degenerates and meaningless stuff, but that was just me making excuses for not spending some time to communicate with people I guess.

What are your takeaways? - Facebook groups are not so bad. And people. They are not so bad either.

What will you do differently going forward? -
Participate more. Help when you can, just be friendly and have fun. Don't be a tryhard and don't try to sell yourself there.

Thanks for this!

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2020
How much it will cost if I go for a new setup. I was looking for such ideas and I want to take...
FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
Finally! I just launched a short story on Kindle (FREE if you have Kindle Unlimited)! After...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
I planned to make a separate post for this video but it is useful here as well for anyone...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Last promo of the year.. Get the training you need now or miss it. Promo Code: FINALHOUR...
MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
UPDATED POST: Hey Guys! I wanted to give a quick update on what this program has become. In...
MARKETPLACE Grow Your Business With a Book (An Unorthodox Marketing Strategy That Built One of the Largest...
Are you looking for a new, lesser-known but potentially very lucrative source of leads to your...

Forum Sponsor

sponsor

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom