• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 40,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

2. Forum *Official* Book Discussion
    Can't Hurt Me by David Goggins

The forum has voted to discuss this book. Grab it, discussion begins soon!
    Can't Hurt Me, by Goggins

made-in-china.com?

Discussion in 'Product Creation, Inventing, Importing, Sourcing' started by ViktorFN, Dec 5, 2018.

1. ViktorFN

ViktorFN PARKED

Rep Bank:
    $7
    I was looking into importing some products so I go on google and find this website called made-in-china.com and message a bunch of sellers all of whom have this "audited" badge, I didn't message sellers without it.

One of the sellers shows up on google as a scammer, another one told me he doesn't sell samples, another one sent me a fake DHL screenshot.

So question is, have any of you used this website and how do you go about not being scammed on it?

2. YoungPadawan

YoungPadawan Miles to go before I sleep Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $1,229
    @Walter Hay has an excellent book on importing. 'Proven China Sourcing'.

Roli and Walter Hay like this.
  3. Walter Hay

Walter Hay Legendary Contributor FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR

Rep Bank:
    $59,734
    There have been substantial changes to made-in-china's system and I have dealt with those changes in my 2018 book revision.

One of the major changes is that the Audit reports are now not up to the previous standard and you need to examine them closely to see if the supplier is really a manufacturer.

My book shows alternative sites to use including one that is safer than all others on the net.

Check out my Marketplace offer. Link in red below. It appears that you need a lot more advice than simply which B2B website to use. If I sent you straight to the safe site I believe you could still get into hot water.

I'm not being mean. If you have any specific question to ask I will be glad to help. If it is confidential, PM me. If it is not, post it on my AMA.

Walter

Arun Siva and Roli like this.
  4. RazorCut

RazorCut Platinum Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $15,582
    You swim with sharks you risk getting bitten.

caveat emptor

Join 1000s of entrepreneurs who are rewriting life's script and winning financial freedom.

---- ----

You must be a member to join the conversation.

Create Account

Join the community fast and easy!

REGISTER

Already have an account? Login here.