The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Looking for lead magnet ideas for a Mobile App Development Agency?

Marketing, social media, advertising

Val Okafor

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
215%
Nov 14, 2015
San Diego, CA
Hello, fastlaners. I bit the bullet and just launched my Mobile App Development Agency as in I created a landing page. I was wondering what would be a good lead magnet I can start to offer to build and attract prospective clients. My target market at the moment is SMB and funded startups.

In the web dev agency world, there is something called a foot-in-the-door offer such as a website audit that you can offer for free or cheap to attract prospects. I am not sure how that would apply in the app world. Any ideas or suggestion are welcomed.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Alferez

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
86%
Nov 27, 2018
Hello, fastlaners. I bit the bullet and just launched my Mobile App Development Agency as in I created a landing page. I was wondering what would be a good lead magnet I can start to offer to build and attract prospective clients. My target market at the moment is SMB and funded startups.

In the web dev agency world, there is something called a foot-in-the-door offer such as a website audit that you can offer for free or cheap to attract prospects. I am not sure how that would apply in the app world. Any ideas or suggestion are welcomed.
Right now I'm developing an MVP with a tool to create basic apps fast to test and give to customers and improve it.

If my concept it's proven, I would like to launch a real app that I own the code (not the platform I'm working with), so a good "magnet idea" for me would be some kind of calculating cost and time of developing my app based on the data that I put in a form or whatever.

After that, I'd be great someone call me if I'm interested and solve all my questions.

Val Okafor

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
215%
Nov 14, 2015
San Diego, CA
Right now I'm developing an MVP with a tool to create basic apps fast to test and give to customers and improve it.

If my concept it's proven, I would like to launch a real app that I own the code (not the platform I'm working with), so a good "magnet idea" for me would be some kind of calculating cost and time of developing my app based on the data that I put in a form or whatever.

After that, I'd be great someone call me if I'm interested and solve all my questions.
I like the idea of app cost calculator, there are few out there that I can improve on. Thank you

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Can you use the Google Keyword Planner to find out what people search for that indicates they're serious about creating an app? What info are they looking for?

Are there online communities where your target market hang out complaining or talking about apps and the problems they wish they didn't have?

Have you talked to lots of people? What are their common problems? Why do they have those problems?

Etc.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.