The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

In need of a consultant for a mobile app development process

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

Ideaphoria

New Contributor
Mar 31, 2019
Hey FLF fam,
I'm kicking off the new year by hitting the ground running on a Fastlane idea.

I'm new to developing anything in the mobile department, so I'm asking if anyone here with experience who can help me out? I'd be willing to offer you a cut of this project (my shares) or payment for your time.

We are putting together an app and have been thinking of a few ways to save costs upfront, just until we have a demo/prototype. I'm currently searching for a dev to help develop but I'm wanting to ensure that I'm headed in the right direction before I spend a ton of money on this.

If you have experience in this field and are willing to sign an NDA please respond to this thread or send me a PM.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Hadrian

Celtic Whispers
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Oct 8, 2017
Dublin, Ireland
Greetings! Indie App dev from ireland here...

I've posted about this in various threads so please feel free to go back and check out my previous posts.
I'll set up an Indie App dev meetup group on here asap as a space for us to chat and bounce ideas around.

Basically if its a front end app it shouldn't cost the earth to make so go for it...but if its a back-end server based app it will cost more so don't make it until you are sure there is a need and a market for your product.

There is various software to allow you to make an interactive demo.. I use Proto.io but its only one of several. Def. do this before you go near a developer!!!! Apps cost a lot of money no matter where you get them made... scope creep is inevitable!

Also check out these two useful beginner videos as I'm currently working with both of the presenters:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypWgQ8HtpTU

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvP0RjDB3bE

Happy to advise with what info I have to share bearing in mind my Fastlane venture is still a glorified hobby rather than a business... :peace:

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2021
Hi - can you DM me your info and I will send on some proper links. I could type it out but it...
FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
It's an affiliate link, so it's hard to give those up! The affiliate links are automatically...
MARKETPLACE Not sure how to start? This free book will teach you how to build a successful web design business
I would suggest you change the free book to paid as soon as possible, and use the revenue to...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
A week ago someone asked if one of my courses is still relevant (referring to the Upwork...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Thanks for clearing that up. What do you recommend for those who are still in the process of...
MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
I have not offered one of these in a while, but it looks like I have time to take on an...

What are Fastlaners Currently Reading?

Forum Sponsor

Grow an online business:
- Start immediately!
- Master business skills!
- 100+ Fastlane students enrolled!
Review & Details >

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads