Hi ladies and gentlemen!
So, I am terribly exhausted, but decided to pop in and share what I've experienced today.
If you haven't yet labelled me as strange/loco you'll definitely do so after this post lol.
As some of you know I am a hardcore salesman turned into a pussycat who is afraid of making any calls at all, due to belief that I am no good and my English has deteriorated. And all of this led me to considering an option of outsourcing customer service...
Deep down there's a voice that tells me to pick myself up and answer every-time a customer calls. Then, there's another voice that tells me my English is rotten and I should hide under the mop while watching others making calls for me...
So, I have shortlisted candidate for picking up customer calls and making calls whenever necessary. At first I thought it'll make me more relaxed, but it didn't happen - I, for some reason, am fuarkin' anxious and my mood just crashed - it literally crashed seconds after I spoke to a candidate. Not because he was bad. He was a great fit BTW. It just crashed and my conscious can't pick it up why it happened...
Then, I just lied on my bed thinking WTF had just happened and a tought entered my mind:
Forget recruitment. Go have a rest, hit the gym tomorrow morning, get refreshing shower and call all those 17 missed calls back with a confidence. This voice tells me that my previous consideration of outsourcing calls is F*cking ridiculous and it will crash my self-confidence even more, because as I mentioned in my other post, the only method to fix lack of self-esteem is by doing things we fear worst. This is the voice that is in a 'I don't give a F*ck if I fail' mode.
Sometimes I feel I may be bipolar, due to fluctuating moods. Other times I think I might have great sense of awareness.
Anyways, I know most of my post doesn't make sense and I sound like some nutcase, but I'll proceed and hit Create Thread button anyways!
Drop a reply if you've ever felt like this so we can both be insane, because being insane alone is not fun, lol.
So, I am terribly exhausted, but decided to pop in and share what I've experienced today.
If you haven't yet labelled me as strange/loco you'll definitely do so after this post lol.
As some of you know I am a hardcore salesman turned into a pussycat who is afraid of making any calls at all, due to belief that I am no good and my English has deteriorated. And all of this led me to considering an option of outsourcing customer service...
Deep down there's a voice that tells me to pick myself up and answer every-time a customer calls. Then, there's another voice that tells me my English is rotten and I should hide under the mop while watching others making calls for me...
So, I have shortlisted candidate for picking up customer calls and making calls whenever necessary. At first I thought it'll make me more relaxed, but it didn't happen - I, for some reason, am fuarkin' anxious and my mood just crashed - it literally crashed seconds after I spoke to a candidate. Not because he was bad. He was a great fit BTW. It just crashed and my conscious can't pick it up why it happened...
Then, I just lied on my bed thinking WTF had just happened and a tought entered my mind:
Forget recruitment. Go have a rest, hit the gym tomorrow morning, get refreshing shower and call all those 17 missed calls back with a confidence. This voice tells me that my previous consideration of outsourcing calls is F*cking ridiculous and it will crash my self-confidence even more, because as I mentioned in my other post, the only method to fix lack of self-esteem is by doing things we fear worst. This is the voice that is in a 'I don't give a F*ck if I fail' mode.
Sometimes I feel I may be bipolar, due to fluctuating moods. Other times I think I might have great sense of awareness.
Anyways, I know most of my post doesn't make sense and I sound like some nutcase, but I'll proceed and hit Create Thread button anyways!
Drop a reply if you've ever felt like this so we can both be insane, because being insane alone is not fun, lol.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
