The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

After listening to Fast Lane Millionaire while in the actual fast lane...

Share your FTE moment...

PJ-Mallen

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
108%
Aug 6, 2019
Hi All, I listened to Fast Lane Millionaire in my car, on the way to my prison, I mean work. I am SO determined to get into the fast lane. I started my own company and am writing a book. I hope to connect with like-minded entrepreneurs to exchange ideas and resources!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

ZF Lee

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
180%
Jul 27, 2016
Malaysia
Hi All, I Listened to Fast Lane Millionaire in my car, on the way to my prison, I mean work. I am SO determined to get into the fast lane. I started my own company and am writing a book. I hope to connect with like-minded entrepreneurs to exchange ideas and resources!
Welcome!

Prison job? Interesting!
What do you do? Warden? Admin? Rehab support?

And your book...what's it on? There's a couple of authors around here who might be able to chip in, besides MJ himself.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Welcome my friend!

Prison job? Interesting!

I think he meant going to a job he hated, ha ha.

ZF Lee

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
180%
Jul 27, 2016
Malaysia
Welcome!

Prison job? Interesting!

And your book...what's it on? There's a couple of authors around here who might be able to chip in, besides MJ himself.
Welcome my friend!

I think he meant going to a job he hated, ha ha.
Lmao!
OP, what's your present career or job then?

Strategery

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
299%
Jun 25, 2019
I Listened to Fast Lane Millionaire in my car
I love the audio version, I listened to it (multiple times lol) while operating heavy equipment. Unscripted is really good in the audio version as well.

Welcome!

PJ-Mallen

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
108%
Aug 6, 2019
Welcome!

Prison job? Interesting!

Ha! No, it's just a white collar business job, not an actual prison and I actually like my job but it takes most of my time, 5 days per week! I've been working aggressively since age 7. I love to work hard! But I just don't have much to show for it. I make a pretty good living but I trade my time for it. No bueno.

I have so many other things I want to do and I want to help people. I REALLY want to help people. I volunteer here and there but it's not enough.

My book is a diet book. I believe obesity is killing us and I've found a clever way to burn fat and get healthy, so I want to share it. I applied for a trademark for the name, so can't share it with you here, until it gets approved. I am in the airport right now, with a 4 hour layover, completing the final edit of my draft before turning it over to an editor.

I have a new kitten, 4 months old and I would love to be home with her more. She lives in a condo with a small patio. Because she's young, she agreed to wear a harness and leash. I take her outside for little adventures but I'd love to have a bigger property where she could have a safe outdoor area to play and frolic.

My husband has a horrible job. It's government based, super political and the people are just awful. They are all waiting for their pensions to kick in and hoping to do as little work as possible until that time. He is an amazing photographer and graphic designer so he will be helping me with my book. He will photograph the recipes and design the cover.

I started my own publishing company because I want to publish my book and other people's books. I feel like everyone has a story they want to tell. When I tell people I started a publishing company they share the most amazing stories they want to write. One woman told me her father had just passed away and that he was the man who turned Jeep around when it was failing. He wrote the book before he died but it just needs to be edited and published. I am interested in publishing biographies, self-help and maybe some fiction. But first things first, I have to finish writing and publishing my book so I better understand the process. It's all about process, right? I will have a line up of good editors and designers to use and make it easy for people to publish. I will take a % of the earnings for the life of the book and a small upfront fee for the admin.

Thoughts?? Any advice you have is most welcome. Thank you! :)

Last edited:

PJ-Mallen

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
108%
Aug 6, 2019
I love the audio version, I listened to it (multiple times lol) while operating heavy equipment. Unscripted is really good in the audio version as well.

Welcome!
I just got the first 5 Chapters of Unscripted and plan to read it today, can't wait. I feel MJ is just brilliant. I've been in business forever and his work makes the most sense of anything I've ever heard. Thank you MJ, if you're listening, for sharing your knowledge!

PJ-Mallen

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
108%
Aug 6, 2019
I just got the first 5 Chapters of Unscripted and plan to read it today, can't wait. I feel MJ is just brilliant. I've been in business forever and his work makes the most sense of anything I've ever heard. Thank you MJ, if you're listening, for sharing your knowledge!
PS-Thank you, just downloaded the audio book as well. Looking forward to listening to it during my flight in a few hours. Yay!

NMdad

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
224%
Aug 6, 2017
New Mexico
I have a new kitten, 4 months old and I would love to be home with her more. She lives in a condo with a small patio.
Your kitten owns a condo? Holy crap, my cat has been slacking...

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...