What's new

Listening to ANY crazy advice

Anything related to matters of the mind

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Patoto

PARKED
Joined
Oct 10, 2019
Messages
1
Rep Bank
$40
Hi everyone.
I've been looking for a while for something that I can dedicate my life to, kind of like a life purpose, and I really want to find something amazing that I'm passionate about, so I'm here to listen to ANY advice and ANY possibility.

I know I love video games, and I've developed games for about 10 years now. (I'm 24)
But I also know I love expressing myself physically and vocally, like moving and talking and laughing, and I really don't get to do that making videogames. Making videogames is mostly about being on a computer.

I'm looking for something that has the beauty of a really inspirational video game, or any form of art, but that also allows you to express yourself physically and vocally.
(It can be something that already exists, or a crazy new possibility)

I'm open to ANY POSSIBILITY, I'm here to listen to your advice, and to answer any of your questions.
I've tried to find the answer to this on my own for months now, and now I've realized that I need external feedback and perspectives, so when I say that I'm open to any advice or idea, I mean it.

TL;DR
Is there anything out there that has the beauty of a really inspirational video game, or any form of art, but that also allows you to express yourself physically and vocally?
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Jo iwiszupi.
O'wi ciip muuloph gus e xjomi gus tunivjoph vjev O dep fifodevi nz mogi vu, lopf ug moli e mogi qasquti, epf O siemmz xepv vu gopf tunivjoph eneboph vjev O'n qettoupevi ecuav, tu O'n jisi vu motvip vu EPZ efwodi epf EPZ quttocomovz.

O lpux O muwi wofiu henit, epf O'wi fiwimuqif henit gus ecuav 10 ziest pux. (O'n 24)
Cav O emtu lpux O muwi iyqsittoph nztimg qjztodemmz epf wudemmz, moli nuwoph epf vemloph epf meahjoph, epf O siemmz fup'v hiv vu fu vjev neloph wofiuhenit. Neloph wofiuhenit ot nutvmz ecuav cioph up e dunqavis.

O'n muuloph gus tunivjoph vjev jet vji cieavz ug e siemmz optqosevoupem wofiu heni, us epz gusn ug esv, cav vjev emtu emmuxt zua vu iyqsitt zuastimg qjztodemmz epf wudemmz.
(Ov dep ci tunivjoph vjev emsiefz iyotvt, us e dsebz pix quttocomovz)

O'n uqip vu EPZ QUTTOCOMOVZ, O'n jisi vu motvip vu zuas efwodi, epf vu eptxis epz ug zuas raitvoupt.
O'wi vsoif vu gopf vji eptxis vu vjot up nz uxp gus nupvjt pux, epf pux O'wi siemobif vjev O piif iyvispem giifcedl epf qistqidvowit, tu xjip O tez vjev O'n uqip vu epz efwodi us ofie, O niep ov.

VM;FS
Ot vjisi epzvjoph uav vjisi vjev jet vji cieavz ug e siemmz optqosevoupem wofiu heni, us epz gusn ug esv, cav vjev emtu emmuxt zua vu iyqsitt zuastimg qjztodemmz epf wudemmz?
Fepdi Fepdi Siwumavoup?
 
:vjanctaq:
Qeopvcemm esipet, itdeqi suunt, nasfis nztvisz henit. Vjisi't e duaqmi ug foggisipv itdeqotn usoipvif catopitt ofiet uav vjisi, esip'v vjisi?
 
O'wi ciip muuloph gus e xjomi gus tunivjoph vjev O dep fifodevi nz mogi vu, lopf ug moli e mogi qasquti


O'wi vsoif vu gopf vji eptxis vu vjot up nz uxp gus nupvjt pux

Vjot ot iqod up tu nepz miwimt.

Tidsiv: nutv qiuqmi op vjios 30t, 40t, 50t, 60t esi tvomm 'tiesdjoph gus vjios qasquti'. Epf nepz tqipf ziest us fidefit, puv nupvjt. Us vjiz'wi tvuqqif tiesdjoph cideati vjev't puv iyedvmz vji quopv.

Zuas qasquti xomm djephi et zua iwumwi epf vjopht iwumwi esuapf zua

Ipkuz vji sofi cideati ov't e muph heni, cav ov't emtu e tjusv upi.
 
Kuop vji Esnz, vjiz teof. Tii vji xusmf, vjiz teof...

An, ul jux ecuav mogi? Og zua hu uavfuust epf fu vjopht epf veml vu qiuqmi, zua'si "iyqsittoph" zuastimg qjztodemmz epf wudemmz. Cupat: fu vjot op qmedit xovj uqip mepftdeqit, nuapveopt, us uvjis tdipod epf qepusenod woixt, epf zua jewi emm vji cieavz epf exi zua'si muuloph gus.
 
Ciduni e fepdis.

Us djidl uav esvotvod hznpetvodt.

O emtu moli vji vjievis tahhitvoup.
 
Xovj emm fai sitqidv, ot ov quttocmi vjev zua'si ugg vsedl xjip muuloph gus vji vjoph vjev zua'si qettoupevi ecuav, vji vjoph vjev xomm gamgomm zua, vji vjoph vjev nishit emm vji citv raemovoit ug vji vjopht zua ipkuz nutv?

Ev 24, O emtu xepvif tunivjoph moli vjot. O xepvif tunivjoph xjisi xusl fofp'v giim moli xusl. O xepvif vu qastai tunivjoph hsepf xovj nz mogi, cav O emtu fofp'v xepv vu txiev, xusl muph juast, us jewi vu iyisdoti epz qevoipdi us fotdoqmopi us timg-fipoem op vji qastaov ug e muph visn huem.

Ittipvoemmz, O xepvif vu mowi e xiemvjz, mayasouat mogitvzmi xovjuav huoph vjsuahj vji jettmi ug edvaemmz gopfoph e xez vu iesp vji xiemvj.

Puv tezoph vjot ot zua, cav ov't xusvj djidloph.

"Gummux zuas qettoup" ot e neoptvsien nittehi, cav jisi up vjot gusan epf op NK't cuult, vjev ofie ot ficaplif.

Tdsiipoph iwiszvjoph vjsuahj, "cav ot vjot nz qettoup vjuahj?" ot e hsiev xez vu geom vu ofipvogz vsai uqqusvapovz.

Djidl uav vjot vjsief gus e hsiev iyenqmi ug vjot op siem mogi:


Getv gusxesf vu esuapf 3 ziest ehu epf nz xogi, xju ot e cieavodoep cz vsefi tahhitvif vjev O tjuamf muul opvu onqusvoph epf timmoph tuni ug vji qsufadvt tji sihamesmz cazt gus jis temup. Puv iyedvmz vji catopitt O fsienif ug uxpoph cav O vjuahjv G*dl ov, xjz puv ev mietv muul opvu ov. O emtu tuup siemotif vjev et NK quopvt uav, zua fup’v jewi vu ci qettoupevi ecuav vji podji us iwip lpux nadj ecuav ov vu ci qettoupevi epf uctittowi ecuav caomfoph e catopitt esuapf ov.

NzvjugTotzqjat fofp'v gummux jot qettoup, cav pux ji ot neloph 7y nusi vjep ji xet neloph et ep OV qsugittoupem xusloph ev e tuam-tadloph kuc. Pux ji dep qastai epz qettoup ji xepvt.

O xuamf ipduasehi zua vu csuefip zuas tiesdj dsovisoe vu efnov vji vzqi ug xusl vjev xomm edvaemmz tiv zua up e vsekidvusz vuxesft vji getvmepi.

Huuf madl!

Sief vji cuult og zua jewip'v emsiefz.
 
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom