The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Let's start a fastlane challenge in January 2018!

JoannaGl

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
295%
Jan 21, 2018
Norway
Hi Guys!

So glad to start posting here. I've been really struggling with my business for a long time. Despite I earn really OK as an employee, have a little business and invest with successes I fell it is not a top of my possibilities to make money.

Long working days, 1 day free per week, 28 years old... but no future views for passive income and early pension in a few years. So I begin to continue my work with my website with online courses (I started July in 2017, but I had a little motivation, focused on other investments etc... What a shame to admit that!).

Hope you have started earlier with your fastlane course than me and do not have such a late starting point!

Let's hold us motivated and... GET TO WORK!

Joanna

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

GabrielDC

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
59%
Nov 26, 2016
I'm in for the challenge.

I'ts finally a 'good new year' for now, and I want to keep it going like that.
Good luck for your travel.

Ninjakid

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
217%
Jun 23, 2014
Buddy Guy Eh
Hey Joanna!

Don't worry about when you started, everyone starts and makes progress when the time is right for them.

I discovered this forum like four years ago, and since then I've made some progress but nothing really amazing. This is probably best, as my self back then probably wasn't prepared for that lots of money and freedom.

Don't stress about motivation too much. Find something which suits you and practice discipline. Discipline is true freedom, and when you find you can be consistent with something, you'll probably be more motivated. :smile2:

Looking forward to seeing your successes here! :cool:

JoannaGl

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
295%
Jan 21, 2018
Norway

JoannaGl

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
295%
Jan 21, 2018
Norway
Hey Joanna!

Don't worry about when you started, everyone starts and makes progress when the time is right for them.

I discovered this forum like four years ago, and since then I've made some progress but nothing really amazing. This is probably best, as my self back then probably wasn't prepared for that lots of money and freedom.

Don't stress about motivation too much. Find something which suits you and practice discipline. Discipline is true freedom, and when you find you can be consistent with something, you'll probably be more motivated. :smile2:

Looking forward to seeing your successes here! :cool:

Thank you for the wishes! I will post about the milestones regularly. I hope you are ready now for that lots of money and don't mind cash flowing on your bank account :)

I feel also many times that "it is not my time" or "I should be more experienced/older etc". The ideas have been growing up in my mind for a long long time. But the market is changing really fast nowadays, the needs and clients are developing and changing, so I've become a bit scared about being totally out of the market with my old ideas and a long list of competitors with already developed businesses. That's still scary!

Discipline is a key, I totally agree... I should really set the alarm clock at 05:00 a.m.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...