The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.
Social media marketing, advertising, and growth
U

User62861

Hello all,

I know many of you already heard of engagement groups on IG.

I’ve just got added in one new one.

The rules are pretty simple...someone send their new post to the group and other members like it and write some non spam looking comment...if someone post an image of a car, others will comment “nice rims” or similar. Getting (real) likes and comments will be recognized by Instagram and it will help us grow.

You should follow other group members or at least follow back if someone follows you first.

If you are interested, please follow my account: Blooform (@blooform) • Instagram photos and videos

After that, message me on IG,

I will follow you back

...and add you to the group.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Ernman

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
224%
Feb 8, 2019
Florida, USA
Hello all,

The rules are pretty simple...someone send their new post to the group and other members like it and write some non spam looking comment...if someone post an image of a car, others will comment “nice rims” or similar. Getting (real) likes and comments will be recognized by Instagram and it will help us grow.

You should follow other group members or at least follow back if someone follows you first.

If you are interested, please follow my account: Blooform (@blooform) • Instagram photos and videos

I will follow you back

Why? to what end? What purpose does this serve?

U

User62861

Why? to what end? What purpose does this serve?
To boost growth. Once you get a few K followers it will be much easier to grow even without this.

I did logos for 5-6 huge accounts (100k - 700k followers) as you can see in my account. All of those accounts are part of groups like this, they support eachother on every post. After Instagram sees you get a lot of intention by other accounts (big accounts are huge plus), you have more chance to get to Explore page.

Envious

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
165%
Sep 26, 2017
London
To boost growth. Once you get a few K followers it will be much easier to grow even without this.

I did logos for 5-6 huge accounts (100k - 700k followers) as you can see in my account. All of those accounts are part of groups like this, they support eachother on every post. After Instagram sees you get a lot of intention by other accounts (big accounts are huge plus), you have more chance to get to Explore page.

Why don't you get those large accounts to shout out your Instagram handle? That will give you far better reach than a miniscule engagement pod.

Apo

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
65%
Feb 19, 2019
London
Hello all,

I will follow you back

Hi there I have a DM group too. Do you want me to invite you to mine and you to yours?

@PressStartWithMark

Taebaek

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
87%
Jan 13, 2019
Germany
Hmm, for me this isn't a fastlane behaviour or goal.
Instagram is a time waster, in my opinion.

Taebaek

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
87%
Jan 13, 2019
Germany
We have to be where people are.
Sure,

but in a different way. Use the ones who already have a running account. I do not put in an overwhelming effort in social media for my genuine account - I use the established people.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.