• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 40,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

Learnt My Lesson. Time To Move On

Discussion in 'Lessons from Success/Failure' started by Danweebly, May 4, 2018.

1. Danweebly

Danweebly Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane

Rep Bank:
    $234
    As I write this, my heart weeps bitterly and you'll get to find out why soon.

I'm 17, and I've been a member of the forum for quite a while now (though not visiting regularly as I should). It all started at April 21st 2017, when I decided to dive deep into making some money online. From then on, I read a lot of information on the different ways to make money online.

I decided to start a blog as it was the thing I could afford to start. I went on by reading about SEO and different ways to build my blog traffic. But despite the advice I've always read in TMF about wealth or any achievement being a process over events, I was always looking for a quick fix especially on how to get high search engine rankings.

I asked a question sometimes ago here on How Can I Build Serious Traffic To My Website? Shortly after I did that, I got frustrated and sold off my blog to someone for a very small amount because it wasn't getting any views.

A month later, that site's search engine traffic took off without his efforts but as a result of the thorough link building I did when I was in charge of the site initially. It kept going up and was gradually becoming an authority in that niche. Then I realized I was mistakened. My good-for-nothing-site was beginning to pay off.

I learnt a very big lesson from then on, every worthwhile Success or Achievement is a process of repeated action overtime.

SEO is a process. No quick fix. No shortcuts.
    Just Consistent Action on the right things. I've finally decided to move on. I started my new site www.nairascholars.com.ng It is an educational and scholarship blog for Nigerian Students. I'm building it steadily and i hope it pays off someday. Thanks.

Last edited: May 4, 2018
  2. MJ DeMarco

MJ DeMarco Raving Lunatic Staff Member Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $374,439
    Admin Post
    Been preaching this for over a decade. As I like to say, "Warning folks about the fire isn't good enough, some people need to feel the burn."

Thanks for sharing.

Join 1000s of entrepreneurs who are rewriting life's script and winning financial freedom.

---- ----

You must be a member to join the conversation.

Create Account

Join the community fast and easy!

REGISTER

Already have an account? Login here.