The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

Learnt My Lesson. Time To Move On

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

Danweebly

Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Jun 3, 2017
Nigeria
As I write this, my heart weeps bitterly and you'll get to find out why soon.

I'm 17, and I've been a member of the forum for quite a while now (though not visiting regularly as I should). It all started at April 21st 2017, when I decided to dive deep into making some money online. From then on, I read a lot of information on the different ways to make money online.

I decided to start a blog as it was the thing I could afford to start. I went on by reading about SEO and different ways to build my blog traffic. But despite the advice I've always read in TMF about wealth or any achievement being a process over events, I was always looking for a quick fix especially on how to get high search engine rankings.

I asked a question sometimes ago here on How Can I Build Serious Traffic To My Website? Shortly after I did that, I got frustrated and sold off my blog to someone for a very small amount because it wasn't getting any views.

A month later, that site's search engine traffic took off without his efforts but as a result of the thorough link building I did when I was in charge of the site initially. It kept going up and was gradually becoming an authority in that niche. Then I realized I was mistakened. My good-for-nothing-site was beginning to pay off.

I learnt a very big lesson from then on, every worthwhile Success or Achievement is a process of repeated action overtime.

SEO is a process. No quick fix. No shortcuts.
Just Consistent Action on the right things. I've finally decided to move on. I started my new site www.nairascholars.com.ng It is an educational and scholarship blog for Nigerian Students. I'm building it steadily and i hope it pays off someday. Thanks.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Last edited:

MJ DeMarco

Administrator
Staff member
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jul 23, 2007
Fountain Hills, AZ
I learnt a very big lesson from then on, every worthwhile Success or Achievement is a process of repeated action overtime.

Been preaching this for over a decade. As I like to say, "Warning folks about the fire isn't good enough, some people need to feel the burn."

Thanks for sharing.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2020
How much it will cost if I go for a new setup. I was looking for such ideas and I want to take...
FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
Finally! I just launched a short story on Kindle (FREE if you have Kindle Unlimited)! After...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
I planned to make a separate post for this video but it is useful here as well for anyone...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Last promo of the year.. Get the training you need now or miss it. Promo Code: FINALHOUR...
MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
UPDATED POST: Hey Guys! I wanted to give a quick update on what this program has become. In...
MARKETPLACE Grow Your Business With a Book (An Unorthodox Marketing Strategy That Built One of the Largest...
Are you looking for a new, lesser-known but potentially very lucrative source of leads to your...

Forum Sponsor

sponsor

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom