The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Learnt My Lesson. Time To Move On

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Danweebly

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
107%
Jun 3, 2017
Nigeria
As I write this, my heart weeps bitterly and you'll get to find out why soon.

I'm 17, and I've been a member of the forum for quite a while now (though not visiting regularly as I should). It all started at April 21st 2017, when I decided to dive deep into making some money online. From then on, I read a lot of information on the different ways to make money online.

I decided to start a blog as it was the thing I could afford to start. I went on by reading about SEO and different ways to build my blog traffic. But despite the advice I've always read in TMF about wealth or any achievement being a process over events, I was always looking for a quick fix especially on how to get high search engine rankings.

I asked a question sometimes ago here on How Can I Build Serious Traffic To My Website? Shortly after I did that, I got frustrated and sold off my blog to someone for a very small amount because it wasn't getting any views.

A month later, that site's search engine traffic took off without his efforts but as a result of the thorough link building I did when I was in charge of the site initially. It kept going up and was gradually becoming an authority in that niche. Then I realized I was mistakened. My good-for-nothing-site was beginning to pay off.

I learnt a very big lesson from then on, every worthwhile Success or Achievement is a process of repeated action overtime.

SEO is a process. No quick fix. No shortcuts.
Just Consistent Action on the right things. I've finally decided to move on. I started my new site www.nairascholars.com.ng It is an educational and scholarship blog for Nigerian Students. I'm building it steadily and i hope it pays off someday. Thanks.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
I learnt a very big lesson from then on, every worthwhile Success or Achievement is a process of repeated action overtime.

Been preaching this for over a decade. As I like to say, "Warning folks about the fire isn't good enough, some people need to feel the burn."

Thanks for sharing.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.