The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Lead Generation

Mark Horrocks

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
69%
Feb 13, 2016
I am new to lead generation business model but not knew to ecommerce/web design/computing etc. I need to know the business model for lead generation as
I have an idea that meets the CENTS criteria which is great for lead generation revenue. Say for instance I get a lead and pass this on to a specfic business how can I guarantee payment for this.
Do they pay a monthly charge etc?
Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Mark

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Vasili27

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
47%
Jun 2, 2021
Philadelphia Pa
I am new to lead generation business model but not knew to ecommerce/web design/computing etc. I need to know the business model for lead generation as
I have an idea that meets the CENTS criteria which is great for lead generation revenue. Say for instance I get a lead and pass this on to a specfic business how can I guarantee payment for this.
most businesses that I've seen that sell leads, like uplead usually sell them at a monthly prices but other lead generation business may be different.

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
369%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Maybe start by having businesses as digital marketing clients where you get paid a flat monthly fee? Once you’ve experience doing that, and know a niche well, then look at the pay-per-lead model.

A good book when you progress to pay-per-lead is “Take The Lead” by Dan Wardrope.

Mark Horrocks

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
69%
Feb 13, 2016
Maybe start by having businesses as digital marketing clients where you get paid a flat monthly fee? Once you’ve experience doing that, and know a niche well, then look at the pay-per-lead model.

A good book when you progress to pay-per-lead is “Take The Lead” by Dan Wardrope.
Many thanks

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
369%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
I don’t know what type of lead gen you’re doing. Maybe this might help:

ZackerySprague

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
117%
Jun 26, 2021
Fort Worth, Texas
Take The Lead by Dan Wardrope is definitely a good book to start!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.