The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Killing Obesity!!! (A plan)

anthonyseoul

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
151%
Apr 16, 2017
London
Have you read the book Good Sugar Bad Sugar by Allen Carr? It's a fascinating read and gets people to think differently about sugar.
Basically, the book goes into how we humans naturally have a taste for sweet fruit (good sugar), and that fruit can actually replace this urge to eat crap like chocolate, sweets and other junk (bad sugar). It tries to change mindset and conditioning.

I would say changing people's mindset and education are key to solving the obesity crisis. Much like smoking used to be seen as cool and the thing to do, now it is seen in a completely different light. Maybe bad sugar will go the same way with enough publicity and education.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Scot

Salad Dressing Empire
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
473%
Jul 10, 2016
Florida
It's pretty interesting that this thread got bumped today. This kind of goes hand-in-hand with my new concept. No, it's not a fast food chain, but still a food product. The big thing that I have to do for my food product is to remove most of the sugars.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.